Profile for John D > Reviews

BalanceFrom High Accuracy Premium Digital Bathroom Scale with 3.6
BalanceFrom High Accuracy Premium Digital Bathroom Scale with 3.6
Offered by BalanceFrom UK

5.0 out of 5 stars East peasy, 3 Feb. 2015
So simple just put the batteries in select your choice of display and your off, well actually your on, the scales that is and then your on the diet they are very truthful.

KitSound Audio Earmuffs for iPhone, iPod, iPad Mini and MP3 Player - Multi Coloured Stripes
Offered by Modern-Tech

5.0 out of 5 stars I am the best grandad, 11 Jan. 2015
They are great the only problem is my grandaughter wont take them off

Boba 4G Buckle Carrier (Glacier)
Boba 4G Buckle Carrier (Glacier)

5.0 out of 5 stars Bundle of joy, 11 Jan. 2015
This was for my daughter who has a new baby and she tells me it's fantastic

IGENIX IG3700 COUNTER TOP FRIDGE WITH LOCK WHITE
IGENIX IG3700 COUNTER TOP FRIDGE WITH LOCK WHITE
Offered by The Friendly Lifestyle Store

3.0 out of 5 stars Tabe top fridge????, 30 Dec. 2013
A great little fridge BUT I was looking for a freezer after all that what I put into my surch!! Who would put a fridge in with freezers must check the small print!

Taken! - Love Conquers All (Donald Wells' Taken! Bundle Series Book 1)
Taken! - Love Conquers All (Donald Wells' Taken! Bundle Series Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 21 Dec. 2013
Having seen the films this brings it alive and I can see the action in my minds eye absoleatly great

Lizzie and Pickles
Lizzie and Pickles

4.0 out of 5 stars love it, 30 Jan. 2013
The child it was got for loves it now they want to keep my kindel bot its mine all mine

Vax C88-AM-B Air Mini Multi-Cyclonic Bagless Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner
Vax C88-AM-B Air Mini Multi-Cyclonic Bagless Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner
Offered by Foster Trading Ltd (HypedSports.com)

5.0 out of 5 stars It Sucks, 22 Nov. 2012
What a fantastic little vacuum I was a little worried it would not do much but WOW was I surprised, the suction is great I did not know there was so much dirt and it is just as good on the hard floors, and it moves along behind really well, it is very light and easy to store away, my only criticism would be the front end is a little light and keeps lifting as you pull it along but should be better with use and I can live with that, wish I had got one before!

Harry Potter: The Complete 8-Film Collection [Blu-ray] [2011] [Region Free] [2001]
Dvd ~ Daniel Radcliffe

5.0 out of 5 stars Harry Potter - The Complete 8-Film Collection [Blu-ray] [2011][Region Free], 31 Dec. 2011
It was great to get all the films together at last and at such a great price and the best part was by ordering them in advance I got them on the day of release, good worf Amazon,

Etymotic MC5 In-Ear Earphones - Black
Etymotic MC5 In-Ear Earphones - Black
Offered by nVOOD:Store - everything available immediately

4.0 out of 5 stars Earphones MC5, 2 Aug. 2011
A great buy came with 3 sets of ear plugs and fit the ear just fine sounds as if the reader is in the room, great addition to my Kindle

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than I hoped, 28 Feb. 2011
My kindel is better than I hoped it would be light and simple to use, every time I use it in public strangers come over and ask questions. I just wish I was on commision I could buy another as a present.

Well worth getting the one with wireless as if you finish a book and don't have one you fancy within a very short time the next one is there wherever you are.