ARRAY(0xadaceeac)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
TP-Link TL-SF1008D 8-Port 10/100Mbps Unmanaged Desktop Switch
TP-Link TL-SF1008D 8-Port 10/100Mbps Unmanaged Desktop Switch

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 15 Feb 2014
This arrived virtually the next day. Very easy to set up and having so many extra ports for the price of this unit is great; lot of technology is being sold that requires internet connection, and wireless is not always best. I priced a similar switch in a shop and it was over £30.

DX-MALL® 5200mAh 6-Cell replacement Battery for SAMSUNG M60 NP P210 P460 P50 Pro P50 P60 Pro P60 R40 R45 Pro R45 R510 R60 R65 Pro R65 R70 R700 R710 X60 Plus X60 Pro X60 X65 Pro X65 X460 X360 R60+ R60 PLUS R40 Plus R41 R410 Series AA-PB2NC3B AA-PB2NC6B AA-PB2NC6B/E AA-PB4NC6B AA-PB4NC6B/E

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, 15 Feb 2014
This powered up and was OK for a while, but it started to lose its charged quickly - far sooner than it should have. I'm fed up with either having to pay a lot for some sort of 'official' manufacturer's battery or take pot luck with cheaper replacements. Fortunately I don't have to use my laptop on the move.

Inflatable Beach Ball
Inflatable Beach Ball
Offered by Love Bargainz

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, 15 Feb 2014
This review is from: Inflatable Beach Ball (Toy)
I got these to provide activities with people who have dementia. Not too big, they are robust and a good shape (some beach balls we've tried are more rugby ball shaped when inflated!!). Best of all, the air doesn't rush out of the valve if you want to blow it up a bit.

HooToo® HT-UH008 Ultra Slim Bus-Powered 7 USB 3.0 Ports Compact Hub High Speed Data Transfering Built-in Surge Protector Ideal for Travel and Work
Offered by Sunvalleytek-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Good design, 15 Feb 2014
USB ports on computers are often too few and badly laid out. You only need an odd sized card reader or memory stick and it won't fit because the ports are too close together. This hub has plenty of well spaced ports and they are arranged vertically. Ideal for connecting any USB devices. Excellent price too, and delivered very promptly.

2m 2 metre Yellow Cat5e Ethernet RJ45 High Speed Network Cable Lead Cat 5e
2m 2 metre Yellow Cat5e Ethernet RJ45 High Speed Network Cable Lead Cat 5e
Offered by rhinocables

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 15 Feb 2014
There's not a lot you can write about basic cables. The connectors do vary with ethernet wires and on this one it's good to see a protective hood over the plastic lever that prevents damage to the lever. This can been snapped off on some cables and they can easily become disconnected as a result.

The Definitive Drifters
The Definitive Drifters
Offered by DVD Overstocks

4.0 out of 5 stars A good tribute, 15 Feb 2014
This review is from: The Definitive Drifters (Audio CD)
I got this to replace a long lost double vinyl album. I think some of the the tracks are lacking a bit in sound quality. Also 'Some Kind Of Wonderful' is not the version I'm familiar with but, overall, it's a good collection that anyone old or new to the Drifters should find is a fitting tribute.

IBRA® 2m High Speed PRO GOLD RED 1.4a HDMI Cable 3D 2160p PS4 SKY HD 4K Ultra HD
Offered by HD ZONE

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 5 Oct 2013
This cable is sturdy, but unwieldy. It sounds no better or worse than other HDMI cables I have. But's a quarter of the cost of other cables I've tried. Definitely a keeper.

LG IPS235V-BN IPS 23 Inch LED Wide Screen Monitor
LG IPS235V-BN IPS 23 Inch LED Wide Screen Monitor

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 5 Oct 2013
This is my main monitor and it has never drawn attention to itself - except when the dust appears on it! It has a good, clear picture, great for viewing my paintings and photos on the internet and on my PC. I just wish it was easier to attach the HDMI lead from my Mac Mini - I have to use one monitor with two PCs.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 27, 2014 9:00 AM GMT

Audioquest "Award Winning" Pearl Hdmi 2m - High Speed With Ethernet - FREE Pack Of Fisual Chunky Cable Ties Worth £3.99.
Offered by iGADGET

2.0 out of 5 stars Another OK but overrated audiophile cable, 5 Oct 2013
I've been into hi-fi for years. I've tried loads of these tweaks and accessories that promise a lot and they rarely deliver. The Pearl works as a cable, but just like any other, cheaper cable I've tried. I've blind tested many of these things, and it is simply too easy to fool yourself into believing they are better than something cheaper. It's well made and the sturdy braided covering makes it robust, but also unwieldy. I needed to use one with a Mac Mini, but the Mini wouldn't stay put because of the tension on it caused by the over stiff cable.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 26, 2013 9:09 PM GMT

HooToo® *HOT SALE* Bus-Powered Portable USB 3.0 HUB 4-Port Compact Hub [Backward Compatible with USB 2.0] for Windows / Mac / Linux OS / Tablets / Laptop
Offered by Sunvalleytek-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted, 5 Oct 2013
I was looking for this sort of socket arrangement; I've got so many fat USB gadgets that can't fit into the standard port arrangement of my two existing PC ones when one port is occupied. The short lead is fine for me, and I have the socket box secured with Blutack to the top of my base unit.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4