Profile for KT > Reviews

The Tudors - Season 4 [DVD] [2011]
The Tudors - Season 4 [DVD] [2011]
Dvd ~ Jonathan Rhys Meyers

5.0 out of 5 stars One hell of a series!, 17 Aug. 2011
I'm a massive Tudors fan and i'm sad that season 4 is the last! some of the facts are abit off(mainly timeline of events. Even if your not a fan of this period in history i'm sure you'll be gripped if you give it a chance.

JRM is great as Henry and really makes the series so watchable.

Make sure you watch seasons 1 to 3 first !

The Six Wives Of Henry VIII
The Six Wives Of Henry VIII
by Alison Weir

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding!, 17 Aug. 2011
Alison Weir is such a great historian and gifted author. I've read a few of her books already and found this one the best so far.

If your a fan of the tudor period please read this.

Candyman : Collectors Edition [1992] [DVD]
Candyman : Collectors Edition [1992] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Virginia Madsen
Offered by Qoolist

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best Horror films ever!, 13 April 2011
I'm a massive fan of slasher films and Candyman is one of my all time favs. It has just enough gory without being one of those bad B movies!(Saw films excluding the 1st)
The plot is very simple and its originally as you have a black killer for a change and tons of brilliant black actors.

Elizabeth, The Queen
Elizabeth, The Queen
by Alison Weir

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 Stars! :), 13 April 2011
This review is from: Elizabeth, The Queen (Paperback)
I am a massive Alison Weir fan and this book is brill. I've read most of her books and love "the young Elizabeth". I really enjoyed this book and recommend this to everyone.

The Hot Zone
The Hot Zone
by Richard Preston
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 Stars!, 13 April 2011
I was passed this book by my dad and as someone who normally reads Alison Weir books this was a shock. Its writen beautifully and you can tell that Mr Preston has clearly done his reserach on Ebola.
It scared the living daylights out of me and once i finished i started reading "the demon in the freezer" which i recommend to everyone.
There is some terminology in the book that i'm not formiliar with but thats why we have google and dictionaries and shouldn't be off putting to anybody!

The Other Queen
The Other Queen
by Philippa Gregory

1.0 out of 5 stars Alison Weir Fan!, 13 April 2011
This review is from: The Other Queen (Paperback)
Can anybody please explain to me why PG has such a massive problem with Elizabeth 1st and the Boleyn family????
I suggest all her fans should read something by Alison Weir who also writes about this period, but in a more honest and unjudgemental way.

Offered by Qoolist

5.0 out of 5 stars Adele Rules, 28 Feb. 2011
This review is from: 21 (Audio CD)
I loved Adele from the moment i heard chasing pavements and this album is brillant. Someone like you stands out after her Brit performance and rolling in the deep is very catchy with some great, sharp lyrics.

I recommended this item to everyone who likes a mixture of up tempo songs and heartbreaking ballards.

Black Christmas [DVD]
Black Christmas [DVD]
Dvd ~ Katie Cassidy
Offered by DVDBayFBA

4.0 out of 5 stars Remakes, 5 Nov. 2010
This review is from: Black Christmas [DVD] (DVD)
I have to say that the remake of this 70s slasher classic was better than i thought it would be BUT it was far to gruesome and reminded me of the Saw films! I still have the original Black Christmas on video and even tho its not as bloody it makes you jump and sometimes the good old saying 'less is more' comes to mind! I would recommend anyone who hasn't seen the original to-do so. I also didn't like the whole eye eating inbread murderer thing but then again its horror and i shouldn't be so shocked and suprised by these things. Im a fan of Texas Chainsaw Masscare(the original) and it follows the same path but anyone who has seen that classic knows theres hardly any blood in the film compared to todays horror but its the great mind of John Carpenter and the way he gets into your mind that makes that such a sucess!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 1, 2011 12:35 PM GMT