Profile for SL mummy - Kent > Reviews

EVIL RED DARLEK - Exterminate - Doctor Who inspired men's T Shirt
EVIL RED DARLEK - Exterminate - Doctor Who inspired men's T Shirt
Offered by Ice-Tees

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 13 Jan. 2014
got this for my partner who is a MASSIVE Dr Who fan - he loved it! Very good quality and looks great

Bridget Jones: Mad About the Boy (Bridget Jones series Book 3)
Bridget Jones: Mad About the Boy (Bridget Jones series Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 13 Jan. 2014
Due to the reviews I was a bit sceptical about buying it as I had loved the original 2 books.
Yet, despite knowing some of the spoilers I loved it. It got me hooked straight away, and it felt like meeting an old friend again. Both of us have got older/got kids and all that entails but I thought it was a lot like the first 2 (although quite a while since I read them - easier to watch the movies when you have kids!)

Would have liked Mark Darcy to still be in it, maybe they could have split up instead of him getting killed, and then it could have been Bridget's foray into dating again and maybe getting back with Mark rather than with who she ends up with.

On the whole I would recommend it - I don't always have time to read but I got this on my kindle over Christmas and I had to keep dipping into it and couldn't put it down at times.

DR WHO THE ELEVEN DOCTORS SIGNED A4 PHOTOGRAPH (DOCTOR WHO - DAVID TENNANT - MATT SMITH - TOM BAKER JON PERTWEE) SIGNED BY ALL 11 DOCTORS

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 13 Jan. 2014
This was brought for my partner who is a MASSIVE Dr Who fan. he loved it!
Great pictures and a must for any Dr Who fan

Doctor Who Exploding Tardis TV Maxi Poster Print - 61x91 cm
Doctor Who Exploding Tardis TV Maxi Poster Print - 61x91 cm
Offered by Poster Revolution UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 13 Jan. 2014
This was brought for my partner who is a MASSIVE Dr Who fan - and he loved it. it's a great size and the colours are very vivid. It's great condition and looks fab on the wall. A must for any Dr Who fan!

There Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Fly (Classic Books with Holes)
There Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Fly (Classic Books with Holes)
by Pam Adams
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars Great classic book, 27 Jan. 2013
great classic book, even if it is a bit morbid at the end. My kids & I love this rhyme and love to see what she's going to swallow next - it has cut outs so you can see what she's eating now. Lovely book for any age

The Queen's Knickers
The Queen's Knickers
by Nicholas Allan

3.0 out of 5 stars Quite a good story - the word "knickers" gets my children giggling!, 27 Jan. 2013
This review is from: The Queen's Knickers (Paperback)
Anything with the word "knickers" in, gets my kids vote! They like it guessing by the giggles and the pointing to the different pairs of knickers the queen has. I have to say I personally found it a bit short and would have liked a bit more to the story - only a few words on each page - so for me it falls a bit flat. But my children like it and they are the market after all.

Peppa Pig: Peppa Meets the Queen
Peppa Pig: Peppa Meets the Queen
by Ladybird

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant! A must for any Peppa fan, 27 Jan. 2013
Brilliant book! Peppa & all her friends go off to meet the queen. we bought it during the Jubilee year formy 3 year old son & he loved it (and so did his 5 & 7 year old brothers!) . Great little story, most young children will now know who the queen is, so this is a lovely little story for them

Reflex Childrens watch 'Learn to tell the time' Watch with 'To' and 'Past' dial with Navy Blue Strap
Offered by GoldBar Watches

3.0 out of 5 stars ok item - strap very small, 27 Jan. 2013
I got this to help my son who is 6, to learn the time quicker on his own. have to say I was very disappointed as it won't even fit his wrist as the strap is so small - definitely suited to the very young child, due to the length. The clock face looks ok & I think it would work but we have to look for another one now that will actually fit! Very disappointed with my purchase!

Star Wars tm Darth Vader tm Child Face Mask
Star Wars tm Darth Vader tm Child Face Mask
Offered by Fancy Dress Discount Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 27 Jan. 2013
Great mask. I'd found my son a darth vader costume but alas it came without a mask. A lot I found were very expensive, but this was just what I was looking for. it's hard plastic and looks like it might stand up to some wear & tear - being flung around or taken in & out of the dressing up box. great item, my son loved it & he looks the part when he's got it on.

LEGO Star Wars 9493: X-Wing Starfighter
LEGO Star Wars 9493: X-Wing Starfighter
Offered by zipanguclub

5.0 out of 5 stars Husband loved it!, 27 Jan. 2013
My husband is a bit of a kid - the children were getting lego for christmas & he wanted some too! He kept asking if he'd got any, so I got this one as it was one he wanted, as he's a big star wars & big lego fan. He loved it!
Kept him and the children quiet for a few hours as they made it (husband mainly as was quite detailed), and then they all had to play with it !! - the instructions were great, it looked like on the box & was loved by all (husband & 3 boys - 7,5 & 3!). Definitely one for the older ones due to being quite detailed, but looks great. I always find lego quite expensive but this was definitely worth the money.