Profile for jkngai > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Tech21 D3O Impact Mesh for Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini - Clear
Tech21 D3O Impact Mesh for Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini - Clear

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice practical case, 3 Aug. 2014
I spend a lot of time looking for a protective case for my phone that looked nice as well protect my phone from possible damage. This case improved the grip of the phone as without the case, I had a few close calls when I nearly dropped my phone because it has a more slipperly surface.

The phone I have is the white version of the samsung 4s mini and I really like orange and the white togther. It's a bit bulky but the benefits outweigh this fact.

LEATHER DOG COLLAR. BLUE. THREADED. 25mm x 55cm. NEW. MEDIUM / LARGE
LEATHER DOG COLLAR. BLUE. THREADED. 25mm x 55cm. NEW. MEDIUM / LARGE

2.0 out of 5 stars The metal d-ring got pulled off after a few walks, 20 May 2014
This product didn't last as long as I hoped it would and the d-ring broke off when my dog pulled on the lead unexpectedly after being spooked. It happened so quickly and the dog had free from lead. The d-ring had been pulled out of shape and there is nothing to secure the excess length of the collar since it broke off.

Bravely Default (3DS)
Bravely Default (3DS)

5.0 out of 5 stars Random but suprising good!, 12 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Bravely Default (3DS) (Video Game)
I brought this on a whim but it has a really interactive battle system with the job system. Good but cliched storyline but not too boring.

Assecure Black 6 Game card holder for Nintendo 3DS, DS, DS lite, DSi & DSi XL storage box 6 in 1
Offered by ZedLabz-outlet

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy way to keep all your games together, 12 Dec. 2013
It's pretty handy for travelling and on the move without carrying all th 3ds boxes or making really random storage solutions.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Clear Vision, 23 Sept. 2013
It's like I haven't worn glasses for years, a little fiddy as I forgot how to insert after not wearing them for some time.

Sony PlayStation 3 Replacement Hard Disk Drive (HDD) Mounting Bracket
Sony PlayStation 3 Replacement Hard Disk Drive (HDD) Mounting Bracket
Offered by A5Technology

5.0 out of 5 stars Fitted the ps3 slim just fine, 29 Dec. 2012
It did the function of supporting the internal hard drive, but it was more difficult to open the actual ps3 than the fitting of the caddy. Other than that, the hard drive works.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars It looked like I had something wrong with my eye, 15 Sept. 2012
The contact lense didn't really change the colour appearance of my eye(dark brown). It was hard to tell if I had them on. There was very litle colour on the actual lense and it was a little bit bigger than my iris. This gave the outer edge of my iris look a little bit brown and looked like I had something wrong with my eyes.

It probably be different if I didn't have dark brown eyes.

Forever Young Ladies Fashion Wig New Season's Cosmopolitan Medium Bob Blonde Blend

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice quality but a little bit small, 15 Sept. 2012
This is a middle parting wig that I wanted for a cosplay. The ash blonde colouring doesn't look unnatural and I was glad I didn't buy a honey blonde which looked too yellow. The only issue with this wig is that my head is large and that shortened the length of the hair. This worked in my favour as I was originally going to cut it short.

Red Hot Chili Samurai Volume 1
Red Hot Chili Samurai Volume 1
by Yoshitsugu Katagiri

5.0 out of 5 stars Light with plently of detailed artwork, 13 Feb. 2012
I picked up volumes 2 and 3 at a convention at a cheap price. The cover was stylished and bold, I thought why not? The story itself is simple and has some sort of moral codes that each character follows. The amount of detail in accessories that the main character has caught my eye. It's a good light read and since it's only the first volume, there could be more interesting events to come...

WOMENS LADIES NEW RIDING BIKER KNEE HIGH BOOTS Size 6
WOMENS LADIES NEW RIDING BIKER KNEE HIGH BOOTS Size 6

4.0 out of 5 stars Basic but does the job, 9 Dec. 2011
I had these boots for some time and I already had one of the buckles broken but I'm not sure how. The fit is slightly loose as it is susposed to have your trousers tucked into them. The bottom of the heels, there has been little bits of rubber flaking off due to wear and damage. So I find myself pulling them off when I'm sitting down.

For the price it was at, it was the cheapest in a style I wanted.

Page: 1 | 2