Profile for MRS K BEADNALL > Reviews

MRS K BEADNALL

Sanuk Men's Beer Cozy Sandal Black SMS2839 8 UK
Sanuk Men's Beer Cozy Sandal Black SMS2839 8 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Most comfortable flip flops ever, 9 Dec. 2014
Purchased for my son, extremely comfortable, great design. Would definitely recommend the product & seller. Great customer service & speedy delivery.

Notorious Big Black And White (White Tshirt) Mens Tshirt (Large)
Notorious Big Black And White (White Tshirt) Mens Tshirt (Large)
Offered by Only 4 Humans

5.0 out of 5 stars Great design t-shirt, 9 Dec. 2014
Purchased for my teenage son, he loves it. Good quality product, would definitely recommend. Fast delivery & good communication.

Jewellery of Lords 12 Clear Aurora Borealis AB Crystal Heart Shaped Bridal Hair Pin Twist Prom Spiral Twirl Screw
Offered by Jewellery of Lords Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Aboslutely gorgeous hair crystals., 16 Jun. 2014
Purchased these for my niece to wear in her hair as she was to be a flower girl at a wedding. They stayed in her hair all day without moving. They are a very good product with a beautiful sparkle to them.. Seller kept me informed of purchase & despatch. Very speedy delivery, packaged well. Would definitely recommend.

Van Dal Women's Filby Heels Marine Navy 5 UK
Van Dal Women's Filby Heels Marine Navy 5 UK

2.0 out of 5 stars Lovely shoes, shame about the narrow width size, Disappointing., 16 Jun. 2014
Loved these shoes, the quality & style were great. They are advertised as wide fit but when they arrived they are only 'D' fitting which is normal. I was so disappointed at having to return them as I specifically ordered them to wear on my son's wedding day.
I think the advert listing needs to be corrected. Fast delivery.

20pcs AB CLEAR-8mm Glass Crystal Rhinestone Diamante Wedding Bridal Prom Hair Pin
Offered by Crystals & Gems UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous quality product. Loved them., 16 Jun. 2014
I loved these hairpin crystals, I got lots of compliments on them as i wore them in my hair for my son's wedding. Very fast delivery. Seller kept me updated on purchase & despatch. Good quality product. Would definitely recommend seller. Thank you.

50x Pink Candy Stripe Sweet/Gift Paper Bags - 5" x 7"
50x Pink Candy Stripe Sweet/Gift Paper Bags - 5" x 7"
Offered by EposGear

5.0 out of 5 stars Speedy delivery, quality product, 16 Jun. 2014
Just the right size for our sweetie table for wedding guests to help themselves. Good quality product. Speedy delivery. Would definitely recommend this product & seller.

20pcs QUALITY 8mm Glass Crystal Rhinestone Diamante Wedding Bridal Prom Hair Pin (CLEAR)
Offered by Crystals & Gems UK

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT QUALITY PRODUCT. TRUSTED SELLER., 16 Jun. 2014
I purchased these gorgeous hair pin crystals for my hair for my son's wedding day, I got lots of compliments on them. They are a good quality product. Delivery was superfast. Seller kept me informed on my purchase & despatch. I would definitely recommend this seller. Well done on your good service. Thanks.