Profile for KLD > Reviews

Content by KLD

KLD

NEW LADIES WOMENS GIRLS CUT OUT GEEK T BAR GOLD BUCKLE SCHOOL OFFICE WORK FLAT SHOES PUMPS SIZE (UK 4 / EU 37 / US 6, Burgundy Patent / Gold Buckle)

3.0 out of 5 stars Shoes, 6 May 2014
The shoes are nice looking and sturdy and I received them very quickly in the post. However I find, even though I am always a size 4, that the shoes were a tad too tight for them to be comfortable. Alongside this I find the material very difficult to wear in and so have suffered from sore feet on several occasions now. I think it's a shame as they are very attractive looking shoes.

Oleanna (Methuen Modern Plays) (Modern Classics)
Oleanna (Methuen Modern Plays) (Modern Classics)
by David Mamet

5.0 out of 5 stars Olenanna, 3 July 2013
Interesting read. I really enjoyed the play and was glad to receive the play within a few days of purchasing it.

The Perks of Being a Wallflower
The Perks of Being a Wallflower
by Stephen Chbosky

5.0 out of 5 stars the perks of being a wallflower, 9 Feb. 2013
Fantastic book. Couldn't put it down! ended up reading it in like 1 day! The books was in good condition too, so was overall very impressed :D

Twilight: Twilight, Book 1 (Twilight Saga)
Twilight: Twilight, Book 1 (Twilight Saga)
by Stephenie Meyer

4.0 out of 5 stars Twilight review, 3 Dec. 2012
Received the item quickley and in good condition. I've got really into the book, which I didn't think I would. It's an easy read so I'd recommendit to anyone !