Profile for Jehangir > Reviews

Content by Jehangir

Jehangir

Page: 1 | 2
Garmin Vivoactive HR Front INVISIBLE Screen Protector (Front Shield Included) - Military Grade Protection Exclusive to ACE CASE
Offered by Ace Case

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Screen Protector, 6 July 2016
A prompt delivery of this excellent product. It's hardly visible on my Vivoactive HR.

Adonit Replacement Discs for Jot Mini/Pro/Flip and Touch
Adonit Replacement Discs for Jot Mini/Pro/Flip and Touch

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin, 5 Dec. 2015
It's easy to remove the old disc and attach the new one. Only problem, I do find the discs can be a little scratchy on a screen protector if you press to hard.

Adonit Jot Pro Fine Point Stylus - Black
Adonit Jot Pro Fine Point Stylus - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Great quality and a great help, 5 Dec. 2015
I use this on my iPad Air 2 with a screen protector. It works well, however, Only problem, I the disc can be scratchy on a screen protector if you press to hard. I'm not sure if this is just me or typical of these discs.

The Friendly Swede Silicone Fasteners for Garmin Vivofit Wristband (12 Pack)
The Friendly Swede Silicone Fasteners for Garmin Vivofit Wristband (12 Pack)
Offered by The Friendly Swede [UK]

3.0 out of 5 stars These fasteners are great, although there isn't an exact colour match with ..., 10 Dec. 2014
These fasteners are great, although there isn't an exact colour match with the other wrist bands that are available. The match would have made this a 4 star product.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 13, 2014 2:52 AM GMT

Modern Life Skills: How to Deal with the Demands and Challenges of Everyday Life

3.0 out of 5 stars A lot of what, but little how, 13 Jun. 2014
I was a little disappointed by this book, which described what the various life skills involve, but provides very little detail about how you can go about developing them. I was looking to use this book to help me with my teaching practice, but I don't think it will be of much use.

Thule Mobile Crossover TAS113 Protective Transportation Case for 13" MacBook and MacBook Pro Laptops Semi-Rigid EVA Black

4.0 out of 5 stars I'm using as a case for a Macbook Air..., 25 April 2014
... that already has a protective cover. The fit is good and the case leaves me feeling confident that my machine is protected and safe.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 8, 2015 12:45 PM BST

Move to Cambodia: A guide to living and working in the Kingdom of Wonder
Move to Cambodia: A guide to living and working in the Kingdom of Wonder
by Lina Goldberg

5.0 out of 5 stars A helping hand, 27 Mar. 2014
This is a great book, which I'm finding useful as I prepare for my time in Cambodia. The advice is broad as well as specific to the different town/city you might be working/living in, and has some valuable resources scattered throughout the chapters.

Belkin Genuine Leather Multi Tasker Pro Multi Viewing Folio Cover Case for 8 inch Samsung Note - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin!, 13 Dec. 2013
This cover is tough and stylish and protected my tablet during a month of backpacking... and it still looks good!

The If Conspiracy
The If Conspiracy

5.0 out of 5 stars I’m still waiting for my invite from Mr Kaye, 12 Dec. 2013
This review is from: The If Conspiracy (Kindle Edition)
This book was unputdownable, which would not have been such a bad thing if this story wasn’t so moving and thought-provoking. There were times when, eager to know what happened next, I had to put down my Kindle and let what I’d just read sink in.

I was moved by the characters, my favourite being Mckenzie, and both dazed and infuriated by the inhumanity and corruption O’Conner describes with such force. No wonder the world needs people like Mr Kaye and the If Conspiracy.

My only complaint is that the book could have been longer: there were far too many interesting characters whose story arcs were not fully realised due to its length. Perhaps the author (hopefully) has a sequel in mind?

Fulfillingness' First Finale
Fulfillingness' First Finale

5.0 out of 5 stars A wonderful, wonderful album, 21 Feb. 2013
I'd forgotten the days of enjoying an album, that is playing it all the way through from the first to the last track. It's not something that we do with MP3s and random play and being able to purchase single tracks.

This album is a joy to listen to from beginning to end, and I find myself humming or whistling some its tracks days after listening to it. This is definitely a case of the whole being greater than the sum of its parts.

Page: 1 | 2