Profile for Crusty > Reviews

Content by Crusty

Crusty "The Clown" (Surrey)

iClever® Outdoor Surveillance Waterproof Dummy Fake Immitation CCTV Camera With Flashing LED Light (Silver)--Bullet Version
Offered by Elecsmart

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Dummy, 24 Jun 2012
I bought 2 of these cameras after reading the positive reviews here on Amazon and I'm really glad I did. On opening the box I wasn't sure I'd made the right decision as up close they're obviously dummy cameras but after fixing them up high, about 10 feet high (which is the recommendation) they look the real deal. Everyone who has seen them has had to ask me if they're real or fake. One person even asked where I'd placed the hard drive for recording the video!! Thats how real they look. I have read that its suggested you dont have the red light flashing but I decided to ignore that and the flashing light gives it an even more realistic look. Overall I'm very pleased with these and in my case I'd highly recommend them.

Duracraft DT-630E 12" Oscillating Table Fan- White
Duracraft DT-630E 12" Oscillating Table Fan- White

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little fan, 10 July 2010
I bought this fan about a year ago. Its a great little fan and gives out a good air flow, it beats my 16" pedastal fan hands down. I like the fact the control is on the back of the fan too. Its also extremely quiet. I can have it on all night and doesn't wake me up which is a good thing on these hot nights we're having at the moment. I'm so pleased with it in fact, i'm about to replace my crappy 16" pedestal fan and purchase the Duracraft one instead.

Mega-Sonic Cat Repeller
Mega-Sonic Cat Repeller

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good................, 27 May 2010
Look, no-one is more cynical than me of these sorts of things but I was desperate. I've used cat pepper for the past 3-4 years and I might just as well have served fish on a plate to the ruddy cats from next door, they just didn't give two hoots about the pepper and continued doing their 'stuff' on my flowers. I decided that I had nothing to lose in buying this cat repeller and so I bought it. OK, so it's only been 2 weeks since I put it in the garden but I can honestly say that I've had no little presents left for me what-so-ever! HONEST. None, zero, zilch. I'm so impressed that I am considering buying another one to go at the other end of the garden.

Banjo-Kazooie (N64)
Banjo-Kazooie (N64)

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Fantastic, 10 July 2007
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Banjo-Kazooie (N64) (Video Game)
If you read the review below you'll see i'm not the only person who still enjoys playing Banjo Kazooie even now nearly 10 years after is release on the N64! What a wonderful master stroke of pure gaming fun from Rare (who at the time were partners with Nintendo).
From the moment the music starts you know you're in for a whole lot of fun! What I really love about BK is the sense of getting 'lost in the game'! Quite often i've still been playing it at 2 in the morning without realising the time and then waking up to the fact that i'm not really flying round Freezezey Peak or dive-bombing snowmen in Click Clock Wood!! Back to the game though, the controls are spot on. The music is genius. The gameplay is amazing and the actual atmosphere of the game is just so absorbing - it really takes you in! A definate 5* game and one to own if you dont already. Get that N64 out of the cupboard and re-live Banjo Kazooie. (Oh and as for enjoying it at any age, the last reviewer is 17, i'm approaching 38 and I still love it even if it is meant for the kids!!!)