Profile for Mitz UK > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Corsair TX750V2 Enthusiast Series 750W ATX/EPS 80 PLUS Bronze PSU
Corsair TX750V2 Enthusiast Series 750W ATX/EPS 80 PLUS Bronze PSU

5.0 out of 5 stars It's quality, 13 July 2013
I like Corsair products. PSU is surprisingly under invested in within home built PC's and the range is large and complicated. I have repeatedly gone back to Corsair because its great value for a very good quality product.

Ted Baker Men's Leather Style Pouch for Apple iPhone 4/4S - Black/Blue Swallows Lining
Offered by Comcast

3.0 out of 5 stars It's nice but doesn't last, 13 July 2013
I really did like this product, it's a nice colour and I loved the tab to pull the phone out. But it just didn't last and the tab fell apart. I do use my phone, that's why I have it, but it's not out of the holder every 5 minutes so I was disappointed it collapsed and became useless - shame as I really liked it but would not buy again.

Mantello Round Digital Hygrometer for Cigar Humidors
Mantello Round Digital Hygrometer for Cigar Humidors

5.0 out of 5 stars Good price, 13 July 2013
It's hard to find good quality hydrometers for a fair price - this meets both requirements and I have now ordered a second being pleased with its performance.

IBRA® 1.5m High Speed PRO GOLD RED v2.0/1.4a HDMI Cable 3D 2160p PS4 SKY HD 4K Ultra HD(Version 2.0, 18Gbps, ARC)
Offered by Hd Zone

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, 13 July 2013
Every time I need a normal HDMI cable I look up my purchases to re order this brand / company because its an ideal balance of quality and cost to meet my needs

Limidet Edition Che Guevara Humidor Airsystem - Cohiba Color
Limidet Edition Che Guevara Humidor Airsystem - Cohiba Color

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 13 July 2013
I have always wanted a Guevara humidor as they are iconic and look cool but very expensive. This limited edition is very reasonable and I like the interior stands to increase circulation.

Tisserand Lavender Blend Deodorant
Tisserand Lavender Blend Deodorant

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quantity v price, 13 July 2013
I needed a chrome free deodorant and order a couple but liked this one the best for size in usage ie the roller head is a decent size and it's worked well for me so reordered.

Rave Coffee Signature Blend Award Winning Fresh Roasted Coffee Beans 1 Kg
Rave Coffee Signature Blend Award Winning Fresh Roasted Coffee Beans 1 Kg
Offered by Rave Coffee

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality and price are v good, 13 July 2013
I'm still dabbling in the coffee bean space and I don't need my beans to be a specific shape like some who appear to be coffee experts.
This is a nice rich flavour and a good volume v price when comparing both with off the shelf in supermarkets.
I like the fact it's an English company purely to support local businesses.
A kilo is a big amount and since bought a vacuum container instead of keeping in the fridge.
I'll be buying again.

Cablesson Vertical Flat Left 270 Degree HDMI Adapter (24K Gold Plated v1.3, v1.4 & 2.0 supported 1080p Full HD) - High Speed - 2160p, 4k2k - 3D Enabled Blu-ray SkyHD VirginHD Blu-ray LED LCD HDtv
Offered by HDCentral

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal, 13 July 2013
Left angles are not the default it seems so sometimes hard to find. This is ideal quality for what I needed and perfect for the rear of flat screen TV's where space is at a premium. Given the socket placement for HMDI I needed left angled so do check before you order.

Nokia Lumia 520 8GB SIM-Free Windows Smartphone - Black
Nokia Lumia 520 8GB SIM-Free Windows Smartphone - Black
Offered by Simply 4 U

4.0 out of 5 stars Good example of a Windows phone, 13 July 2013
I was keen to try the new Windows phone and normally an automatic HTC buyer this Nokia edged the equivalent in all reviews.
I'm quite impressed with the new Windows phone OS. Although I do have most social media accounts I don't live on them and the features of this phone allow you to jump in wherever you want without effort.
Battery life features in most reviews and if you have everything switched on and continuously polling for data then obviously it's going to use the battery. It's been a 24-48 hour recharge for me and that's fine - the choice is there if I want to make that last longer.
Screen gets smeared easily but what touch screen doesn't?
I really like the Windows screen configuration.

So it's a decent phone at a good price if you want to get into the Windows phone OS.
I'm happy with my choice.

The Good Life - Complete Series Four [DVD]
The Good Life - Complete Series Four [DVD]
Dvd ~ Richard Briers
Offered by Bee-Entertained

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fun and quality, 13 July 2013
Timeless classic, great fun. Interesting to see a guest appearances in their early days. Great price for a few hours of fun.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3