Profile for SophieO > Reviews

Content by SophieO

SophieO

Improve Your Punctuation and Grammar: 3rd edition: Master the Essentials of the English Language and Write with Greater Confidence (How to)
by Marion Field
Price: 6.29

4.0 out of 5 stars Good content, 31 July 2013
Starts from the very beginning and is useful in starting all over again with your grammar, I would say it was suitable for all ages and will certainly improve my writing.

The Hannibal Lecter Trilogy [DVD]
The Hannibal Lecter Trilogy [DVD]
Dvd ~ Anthony Hopkins
Price: 10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great trilogy, 31 July 2013
Arrived in great time, brand new and an amazing price.
Would highly recommend!
Brilliant buy for anyone looking for this amazing set.

Gadget Giant HTC One X & One X+ & One XL BLACK PU Leather Flip Case / Cover & LCD Touch Screen Stylus 3 in 1 Bundle

3.0 out of 5 stars Broken in a matter of days, 30 July 2012
When I first received the case it was fantastic, fits snug and does the job.
However, I tried to apply the screen protector and it would not stay on the screen/was causing bubbles on screen and obviously after the first go its useless.

Also, after a few days in I noticed a crack in the edge of the plastic where the phone is held. I have not dropped the case or hit it, I like my phone I don't want it ruined!
Anyway, the next few days I noticed this in the other corners of the case and now all the edges of the plastic have chipped and bits have been falling off slowly. Until I am left with hardly any of the plastic left.

My only theory is that the phone is a bit too big for the case and so this is causing it to crack due to the heat/cold expanding it.

It is an OK product but didn't last long.

Good price though.