Profile for suzib > Reviews

suzib

Elvis Christmas Album
Elvis Christmas Album

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 22 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Elvis Christmas Album (Audio CD)
It's not Christmas without an Elvis Christmas Album, this has all the fave's on

Pirate Pete's Potty: A Ladybird potty training book
Pirate Pete's Potty: A Ladybird potty training book
by Andrea Pinnington
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars ... bought this for and now my daughter 2yrs old love this book, 22 Aug. 2014
Both my son who I bought this for and now my daughter 2yrs old love this book. It makes potty training fun .

Bestway 75 x 55 x 38-inches Pirate Play Pool
Bestway 75 x 55 x 38-inches Pirate Play Pool

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, my children have had so much fun in ..., 22 Aug. 2014
Excellent, my children have had so much fun in this. It's been left out in all weathers and remains strong and still brightly coloured. They sail in it and shoot water from the cannon whenever it's sunny .

Nitty Gritty Head Lice Metal Comb
Nitty Gritty Head Lice Metal Comb
Offered by Beautiful eBuyers

3.0 out of 5 stars It's much better than the plastic combs but I do think for ..., 22 Aug. 2014
It's much better than the plastic combs but I do think for children's thin hair, the comb teeth need to be much tighter/closer together.

SnoozeShade The Blackout Blind for Prams and Pushchairs
SnoozeShade The Blackout Blind for Prams and Pushchairs
Offered by BabySecurity

5.0 out of 5 stars Gotta baby, gotta get one of these!!, 16 Sept. 2011
I bought this one for a friend with a new born because if there's one thing I'd recommend to anyone who has a baby or toddler is this. You can use it in car seat, pram, stroller etc. Can even be used over moses basket or to cover car window...let's them get sleep & lets you have peace of mind, they are protected from the sun too!