Profile for Tonī Tonī Choppā > Reviews

Content by Tonī Ton&...

Tonī Tonī Choppā "Cotton Candy Lover" (UK)

One Piece Unlimited World Red: Straw Hat Edition (Nintendo Wii U)
One Piece Unlimited World Red: Straw Hat Edition (Nintendo Wii U)

5.0 out of 5 stars Gomu Gomu no Pisutoru, 8 July 2014
I have been an avid One Piece fan for many many years and the episodes are still as funny now as they were back when we first met Luffy and Koby. I have also been a huge fan of JRP games and have been thoroughly enjoying One Piece Unlimited Red and have to admit that this game is what I wanted and expected out of the recent Final Fantasy games which have sadly taken a drop in quality over the years.

The game uses the same Japanese voice actors as those who voice the anime series therefore the game is subbed in English which adds to the game and pulls you into the storyline especially for us One Piece fans.
The game is full of many side quests including bug hunting, fishing, balloon catching along with many mini games. The actual game play runs smoothly and the fighting sequences are tremendous fun where you freely move your character and decide which of the (in the case of Luffy) gomu gomu moves you wish to knock your opponent out with. I have also enjoyed playing as Zoro (still haven't got lost yet!), Sanji, Nami, Chopper, Franky (strong right), Usopp and the lovely Robin.

I have only had the game for a week and have yet to complete it but would not hesitate to recommend it to a JRP enthusiast especially if they have a fondness for One Piece.

Caca boudin
Caca boudin
by Stephanie Blake

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb!, 7 Jun 2014
This review is from: Caca boudin (Hardcover)
My 3 (almost 4) year old son absolutely adores Simon and has read many of the books but this one is the favourite. My son understands most of the French in these stories and enjoys the cheeky adventures and colourful illustrations. The hardback version of Caca boudin is quite small for adult hands but the perfect size for my son to hold and read of his own volition. I would recommend these Stephanie Blake books to any parent wishing to introduce some basic French to their child along with plenty of giggles.

Fluval Biomax for U2 / U3 / U4 Internal Filters
Fluval Biomax for U2 / U3 / U4 Internal Filters
Offered by FishAround Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great ceramic media for my fishies filter, 10 Jun 2013
Does the job it's designed for well although you shouldn't replace your biomax media as frequently as Fluval suggest. I have had some in one of my tanks for well over a year and it's still great and holds the required beneficial bacteria to keep my aquarium healthy.

500ml Kleen Off Ammonia
500ml Kleen Off Ammonia
Offered by CC Trading UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Ammonia, 10 Jun 2013
This review is from: 500ml Kleen Off Ammonia (Misc.)
Ammonia in a bottle! Cannot think of anything negative to say - I used this product to perform a "fishless cycle" in a new aquarium and it worked well.

Fluval U3 Poly/Carbon Cartridge
Fluval U3 Poly/Carbon Cartridge
Offered by PetGoods4U

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job!, 10 Jun 2013
It's a carbon filter and was used when I had to treat a tank to help remove any excess medicinal product from the water. Cannot complain about anything really apart from the slightly over the top price tag for what is actually quite a cheap product to make. I don't tend to use carbon cartridges as I prefer floss/foam and only use carbon to clear the tank of medicine/water treatments.

Disney Pixar Cars 2-in-1 Game includes Ludo/ Snakes and Ladders
Disney Pixar Cars 2-in-1 Game includes Ludo/ Snakes and Ladders
Offered by rb1928

5.0 out of 5 stars Raedy_Steady_Go!, 10 Jun 2013
A well built board game which should stand the test of time. The pieces that come with the game are well constructed and the dice is well....a dice (you really can't go wrong there. The play board is double sided and a decent size with clear images and my son who is a complete Cars nut adores playing snakes and ladders - a great way to teach kids that things don't always go your way and that persistence is key ( as in the case where they ask for something in the shopping centre and your reply is "we'll see" and they keep asking, and asking, and asking and asking until you eventually cave in or go mad). Any hoo! The game is a great addition to our collection of board games and I can recommend it for those rainy days.

RoomMates Repositionable Childrens Wall Stickers Jungle Adventure
RoomMates Repositionable Childrens Wall Stickers Jungle Adventure

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a jungle in here :), 15 Nov 2011
I purchased these stickers last week and to be honest was sceptical as to their quality. When I received the package I was pleasantly suprised and very happy with not only the quality but the quantity of stickers which were placed in a line at eye level along the longest wall (4 metres) and the shortest wall (2 metres). I did place one in a silly place and was easily able to remove the sticker with a little caution to prevent ripping the sticker and then replaced it in the appropriate place with no damage to the paint or indeed to the sticker. The animals are lovely and unique and not the typical googly eyed disneyfied images which really do not agree with me or my son. Thanks for the brilliant service and the lovely product.

BabyBjorn Comfort Carrier (Grey, Organic)
BabyBjorn Comfort Carrier (Grey, Organic)

1.0 out of 5 stars Only purchase if you want to throw your back and kill your shoulders, 26 Jun 2011
This carrier was purchased for my son and was used from the age of 4 months to 6 months before it was then sold on. I am a small size 8 and found that the straps even on their tightest setting were not tight enough to offer enough support for both me and my son. Admittedly out of all the baby bjorns this one is the best as the child is not dangling by the crotch which is not a good idea with little boys. I would seriously recommend the Beco and Connecta soft structured carriers over this and other Baby Bjorns. Since giving up on the Baby Bjorn I have found wraps and Mei tai's to be much more suitable for me and would recommend these styles of baby carrier over the Baby Bjorn for slender women.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars What a fantastic little device, 20 Dec 2008
I have been using the waterpik WP450 Irrigator for over 9 months now and have found it to be a highly effective method for cleaning in-between the teeth and below the gum line. I was having problems with my back molars 9 months ago with inflammation and used the water jet to help with cleaning - which it did to a high standard.

I have seen reviews with regards to battery life and can only assume that this was caused by a faulty batch or an inefficient primary charge, as mine holds a charge for a week which is fine by me.

Yes the tank is small but people would be complaining if it was any bigger due to weight and it doesn't take a long time (nor a genius) to run a tap for 2 seconds to refill it.

All in all I cannot find any flaws with this product and it cetainly has been a fantastic addition to my oral healthcare routine.

Natalie Cassidy's Then & Now Workout [DVD]
Natalie Cassidy's Then & Now Workout [DVD]
Dvd ~ Natalie Cassidy
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars When is the next one out?, 9 April 2008
This DVD is fantastic and knackering. I initially couldn't get through the whole DVD but after a week of use felt fitter without the normal aches and pains that I get from the gym. I've been using this in combination with swimming for variation and it works. I lost 8lbs in a fortnight but i've still got a way to go. Basically it's a really good all round workout and would recommend it to everyone. Oh and the Natalie lass doesn't talk much she just gets on with it and lets the instructor take the reigns which in my opinion is what you bought the dvd for.