Profile for Ms. S. K. Flora > Reviews

Content by Ms. S. K. Flora

Ms. S. K. Flora "sukhismiley" (uk)

Page: 1 | 2
Black Butterfly New Satin Cocktail Jewel Evening Party Prom Dress - Silver - 14
Black Butterfly New Satin Cocktail Jewel Evening Party Prom Dress - Silver - 14
Offered by Black Butterfly Clothing

5.0 out of 5 stars Do it!, 12 Dec 2014
Beautiful dress. The photos don't do it justice. Fits like a glove and is comfortable and feels rich.

Goliyon Ki Raasleela RAM-LEELA DVD
Goliyon Ki Raasleela RAM-LEELA DVD
Dvd ~ Deepika Padukone
Offered by SUPREME DVD LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars It has it all!, 12 Dec 2014
A top Bollywood film with something in it for all, singing, dancing, amazing costumes, great love plot, thriller, fight scenes and adventure.

Casea Packing Colorful Floral Elephant Card Slot Wallet Leather Cover Case For iPhone 5 5G 5S
Offered by Baibest

5.0 out of 5 stars Eye catching, 12 Dec 2014
Loads of people comment how beautiful my case is. It's good quality and looks vibrant.

Eat, Pray, Love [DVD] [2011]
Eat, Pray, Love [DVD] [2011]
Dvd ~ James Franco
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy watching, 12 Dec 2014
This review is from: Eat, Pray, Love [DVD] [2011] (DVD)
Excellent feel good film. Easy watching and fun!

10 PCS Universal Capacitive Stylus Pen - Black, Blue, Pink, Silver, Light Blue, Green, Gold, White, Purple, Red Touch Screen Stylus Pen for iPad 1, iPad 2, iPad 3; iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5; iPod Touch 2, iPod Touch 3, iPod Touch 4, iPod Touch 5 iPad Mini; HTC One X, One S, One V, Desire S, Desire HD, Sensation, Sensation XE, Sensation XL; Samsung Galaxy S1, Galaxy S2, Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note 1, Galaxy Note 2, Galaxy Mini, Galaxy Fit, Galaxy W, Galaxy Y, Ace, Ace Plus, Ace 2; Sony Xperia S, Xperia P, Xperia U, Xperia T, Xperia Miro, Xperia Tipo, Xperia Arc, Xperia Neo, Xperia Ray; Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 P5100 / P5110, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 P3100 / P3110, Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 P7100, Galaxy Tab 7.0 P5200, Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000 / N8010; Blackberry Playbook; Google Nexus 7; Motorolla XOOM; Dell Streak; Sony Xperia Tablet S; Acer Iconia Tab; Asus Transformer Pad; HP TouchPad; HTC Flyer and All Other Phones, Tablets and Devices with a Capacitive Touchscreen
Offered by BuyOnline Cart

1.0 out of 5 stars Dented, 12 Dec 2014
Half of these sticks came dented. Poor packaging and cheap metal.

Pastorable Canvas Pen Bag Pencil Case, Brand New, Different Colors,set of 4
Pastorable Canvas Pen Bag Pencil Case, Brand New, Different Colors,set of 4
Offered by Tiny Deal

1.0 out of 5 stars Worthless!, 12 Dec 2014
There is a typing mistake on the pencil case which reads
"What sunshine to is flowers
Is what smiles to are humanity"

Makes these cases, that I thought were potential gifts, worthless!

Oz - a Hitchhiker's Australian Anthology
Oz - a Hitchhiker's Australian Anthology
by Jonathan Nicholas

5.0 out of 5 stars A beautifully written adventure that keeps you absorbed from beginning to end., 10 Aug 2014
An amazing adventure! I have been absorbed in the journey and shared the writers every emotion.

I thoroughly enjoyed this authors "Kibbutz Virgin" and enjoyed this adventure even more so!

The hardships of a young man hitch hiking Australia make you feel gutted for him and make you realise just how tasty and vital a meal of beef dripping and turning bread can be. A must read!

Elizabeth Arden Beauty Eau de Parfum - 100 ml
Elizabeth Arden Beauty Eau de Parfum - 100 ml

1.0 out of 5 stars Did I put my scent on today?, 22 April 2014
The initial scent is lovely... But minutes after putting it on I wasn't able to smell it anymore. I know you get used to the scent your wearing yourself but I really doubted that I had any on at all.

People often comment when they can smell your perfume. I didn't even get comments from my family. It's an average smelling scent that didn't last long at all.

It's nothing like the red door I bought on holiday. I can't understand why they smell completely different. Thoroughly disappointed.

Polar FT7F Heart Rate Monitor - Black
Polar FT7F Heart Rate Monitor - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 22 April 2014
To start with, before you even start to use it, it's stylish. I think men or women could get away wearing his watch as a day time watch.
I was concerned that he belt woul be uncomfortable, once you have out it on, you can't even tell its there. It stays put and on occasions it's so unnoticeable that I have forgotten to remove it after workouts.

The calorie burning element of this watch is what I wanted it for most. I do exercise videos and bike rides for my fitness regime and so until now I had no idea how much I was exerting myself. S my heart rate is being no jotted it gives an accurate amount burned and this has motivated me no end. I just want to do more and more. I want to better myself everyday.

I would not hesitate to recommend it to anyone who needs that motivation!

O-stone a Leaf From the Sky Necklace Series Red Agate Pendant Grounding Stone Protection

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 14 Feb 2014
The item is nothing at all like the one shown. The stone was dull and brown. The item looked tacky and cheap. I am returning it. Very disappointing.

Page: 1 | 2