Profile for LD5 > Reviews

Content by LD5

LD5 "laooo" (Gloucestershire, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
iATO leather and wood cover case "Vesco" for the iPhone 6 Plus and iPhone 6S Plus 5.5 inch - genuine leather and real wooden overlay on PC. Slim back case as premium accessory for Apple iPhone 6/6S Plus.
Offered by iATO International

5.0 out of 5 stars Great looking phone case, 5 Mar. 2016
Really pleased with this phone case. Looks lovely and feels great on the phone. My case is for the iPhone 6 Plus and fits perfectly. The wood is a lovely touch and the whole case gives great grip to the phone.

I have bought a couple of cases previously that have only ever stayed on my phone for a couple of days as I really love the feel of the bare phone. After acquiring a little dink on the corner of my phone, I decided to spend a little more on a case that I really liked the look of, rather than one I will get bored of. This is perfect - it protects the phone nicely but also doesn't detract aesthetically. Great buy and great delivery.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 31, 2016 3:19 PM BST

Barry M Cosmetics Plumpy, Top Coat
Barry M Cosmetics Plumpy, Top Coat

5.0 out of 5 stars Great glossy, full looking nails. Lovely varnish!, 24 Feb. 2016
I love this topcoat - it's my definite go-to varnish that makes any colour polish look glossy and thick. It dries relatively quickly, but you must make sure the colour varnish is COMPLETELY dry before applying this top coat, otherwise it takes a good while to dry all layers of varnish and is more prone to dents and snags. I'm now on my third bottle of this stuff - lovely varnish.

Barry M Cosmetics Gelly, Rose Hip
Barry M Cosmetics Gelly, Rose Hip

1.0 out of 5 stars Sadly, I have to say this is horrible..., 24 Feb. 2016
My first negative review of a Barry M product. I kept putting off this review to keep trying the varnish as I thought maybe I wasn't applying it very well or perhaps I was doing it in a rush. But... 6 times later (yes, six! I wanted to really give it the benefit of the doubt) I have decided it's just terrible. I'm so sad to write that, as usually I love Barry M products. This manages to be thin in consistency like double cream, but also sticky as soon as it goes onto the nail, meaning any additional strokes pull through and leave lines and leave the polish uneven on the nail. I've had a lot of years of applying nail varnish too! It's also not quite as pink as either the picture or the bottle when it's on and looks off-white. It's just simply not very attractive. It needs a few coats to try and even out the colour and the consistency and then you're left with polish that doesn't dry for HOURS. And I mean hours... most of the times before I gave up using this polish, I would remove it due to dents and smudges happening the DAY AFTER application! Crazy. There must be better pale pink options out there - it's a shame Barry M hasn't been the answer for me this time.

PROMiXX: The Original Vortex Mixer. World's most advanced protein shaker - BLACK
Offered by Whey Forward Health Industries Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but expensive for not much in the way of an advantage over a standard shaker, 24 Feb. 2016
Good mixer but... Struggled with a thick shake and left residue on the sides, but no more so than a standard mixer. It's still great for what it is, but feels quite lazy and expensive for no real advantage...

TeckNet® XL Gaming Mouse Mat - 450x330x3mm Dimension - Non-slip Rubber base - Special-Textured Surface
Offered by Hippidion.Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Great mat - bigger than expected., 24 Feb. 2016
Bigger than I was expecting and a great price! Fantastic quality. Like another reviewer, the fact that it was delivered folded meant I had a stubborn fold in it for around 6 months, but it hasn't actually affected the use of it - it's just a little aesthetically annoying. It would be better to package them rolled, rather than folded. If Amazon had half marks, I would have given it 4.5 for this reason, but as they don't, I don't feel it actually says anything bad about the product - just the packaging of the seller, so I have decided to give the full marks for the product.

Womens Snow Boot Quilted Short Winter Snow Fur Rain Warm Waterproof Boots - 8 - GRL41 YC0024
Offered by Prime-Shoes

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic warm, waterproof boots., 24 Feb. 2016
Warm, durable and waterproof - ideal for the price! I bought these specifically for a work trip to Switzerland, but I also now use them for walking the dogs as they are so comfortable and warm and survive jumping across brooks and through large puddles (as long as the water doesn't pass the laces opening of course!). I walked miles across Germany, Switzerland & Liechtenstein in these boots and they remained comfortable - not a small feat for me; most footwear rubs or cuts at my feet after hard wear. I am entirely satisfied with the price and quality of these boots. They will get much more wear than even intended in the first place!

Anker 3.5mm Nylon Braided Auxiliary Audio Cable (4ft / 1.2m) Tangle-Free AUX Cable for Headphones, iPods, iPhones, iPads, Home / Car Stereos and More (Red)

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the money - great quality item., 24 Feb. 2016
I've had this in my car around 6 months or so now and it works as well as ever - the fabric covering means I don't have to be wary of bends in the wire or cracks in the rubber due to leaving it in a cold car overnight. It works brilliantly and looks very smart - it's probably smarter than my actual car! ;-) Well worth the money to play my own music in the car and not have to listen to radio adverts. Great packaging too - well worth the buy.

GERMOLENE CREAM ANTISEPTIC- Pack of 2
GERMOLENE CREAM ANTISEPTIC- Pack of 2
Offered by SHALOM GLOBAL

3.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work for relief on insect bites for me..., 24 Feb. 2016
I bought this for some insect bite relief, but I didn't find it did anything for this specific purpose. I'm sure on cuts and abrasions, this would be an ideal ointment. However, for the use on insect bites, I went back to Anthisan, which at least offers some relief from the itching; something I didn't feel this one did. I'm aware it's different strokes for different folks, so I don't want to mark the ointment too low - as I say, I'm sure on certain ailments it will work perfectly; it just didn't work for my purpose.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 28, 2016 11:11 AM BST

Perry Ellis 360 Red Eau de Toilette for Men 100 ml
Perry Ellis 360 Red Eau de Toilette for Men 100 ml
Offered by EftBeautyUK

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely scent, lovely bottle... Apart from the lid, 24 Feb. 2016
I bought this for my father and thought it was an absolutely lovely scent. The bottle is refreshing and looks quality. It's just a shame about the lid, which really does look plasticky and budget. I know it seems like a petty thing to note, but you can see this has been made to be an attractive product as well as a scent, so I think it is worth noting. However, it was a well-received gift and the scent really is lovely.

2017 A4 Page a Day Padded Hardback Desk Diary with Gilt Edge & Metal Corners - Black
Offered by Truelove

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality - Just what was required!, 24 Feb. 2016
Great diary - just what I needed. lovely padded, expensive feel and look for such a low price. Very impressed with the product and the seller - arrived very quickly, well packaged. Fantastic quality for the price.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6