Profile for LD5 > Reviews

Content by LD5

LD5 "laooo" (Gloucestershire, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Barry M Cosmetics Speedy Nail Paint, Turbo Charged
Barry M Cosmetics Speedy Nail Paint, Turbo Charged

4.0 out of 5 stars I'm a Barry M fan and love the jelly range, 1 July 2015
I'm a Barry M fan and love the jelly range. I was bought this varnish as a gift and it does dry faster than normal varnishes, but only touch dry. Useful when applying more coats, but it's not fully dry - you still have to wait the usual few hours for it to be dent-proof. I'm not bothered by this, but my one star down is because this really does stain the nails. I'm not sure if it's the pigment of this specific colour or the quick dry properties that mean it stains... But stain it does. The pictures show the lovely colour and unfortunately, I couldn't get a decent picture of the staining, but have done my best so people are aware! If you look at the bottom of my nails, this may give an idea of the difference in colour.

Barry M Cosmetics Speedy Nail Paint, Full Throttle
Barry M Cosmetics Speedy Nail Paint, Full Throttle

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely colour but stains..., 1 July 2015

Le Creuset Stoneware Mug, 350 ml - Cassis
Le Creuset Stoneware Mug, 350 ml - Cassis

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely mug, perfect :), 9 Jun. 2015
I've been using this as my work mug for many months now and people always comment on how lovely it is. Very sturdy and well made, as you would expect from Le Creuset.

Childrens Puzzle Foam Play Mat
Childrens Puzzle Foam Play Mat

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for blocking and half the price!, 9 Jun. 2015
I used these for crochet blocking and they're perfect. Don't spend out on the overpriced ones exactly the same! These are great!

Kiss 100 Full Cover Nails Active Oval (Medium Length)
Kiss 100 Full Cover Nails Active Oval (Medium Length)
Offered by World Wide Shopping Mall Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great nails and at a good price., 9 Jun. 2015
These are great. Strong and durable and can be cut down to size. A great variety of sizes on offer and fantastic value. The only reason I've not reordered is that I used these to grow my nails and now have my own nails to decorate, but should the short nails reappear, I'll be back for these!

Simple Wording Handmade Valentines Day Greeting Card - You're My Favourite Person-Non Personalised Grey + Red Design - Partner - Wife - Husband - Girlfriend - Boyfriend - Hubby - Spouse - Funny Humour Card
Offered by Magictrees & Bumblebees

5.0 out of 5 stars Great card, as advertised., 9 Jun. 2015
Lovely card, just as advertised and delivered quickly and on time.

Yousave Accessories iPhone 6 Case Ultra Thin Clear Silicone Gel Cover
Yousave Accessories iPhone 6 Case Ultra Thin Clear Silicone Gel Cover
Offered by Yousave Accessories

4.0 out of 5 stars Not for protection from falls, but great for scratch protection., 9 Jun. 2015
It's thin and won't protect your phone from a big drop, so don't buy it for that! But... if you're looking for a protective cover to save your phone from marks and scratches, it's unobtrusive and works as intended. Can't grumble at the price either. Great delivery speed.

Map / Notice board Pins - Box of 100 assorted colours 5mm head 979361
Map / Notice board Pins - Box of 100 assorted colours 5mm head 979361
Offered by web-store stationery supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pins - used for blocking my crochet and none ..., 9 Jun. 2015
Great pins - used for blocking my crochet and none have scagged the yarn. None bent or broken, so very pleased.

Barry M Cosmetics Gelly, Almond
Barry M Cosmetics Gelly, Almond

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful polish with a lovely finish., 2 Jun. 2015
Beautiful colour and lovely finish. The picture with the bottle is after one coat and without the bottle is after the second coat. Could really get away with one coat, but I love the thick, gel-like look. I love all the gelly range I've tried so far - even for someone as clumsy as me, it evens out into a beautiful glossy coating. I'll definitely be buying more in the range. Also... added bonus is Barry M's ethical stance on animal testing, or lack thereof. Great product from a great company.

Sally Hansen Hard as Nails French Manicure Kit, Sheerly Opal
Sally Hansen Hard as Nails French Manicure Kit, Sheerly Opal
Offered by BeautiFunk

1.0 out of 5 stars Won't buy again., 25 May 2015
Had been growing my nails for ages using other polishes, used this manicure set and three nails split the next day. All of them broke at the point where the white tips started as the difference in polish thickness made the line weak to bending and splitting. The polish took forever to dry even with a top coat and was denting for hours after applying. Additionally, the pearly sheen made the tips look more blue than pink. Needless to say, won't be purchasing again. Such a disappointment as I was really looking forward to doing my own French nails with this set.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3