Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now DIYED Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Listen with Prime Learn more Shop Men's Shop Women's
Profile for Doug > Reviews

Content by Doug

Doug

Grisport Men's Amazon-Lo Hiking Shoe Tan PU CMG620 9 UK
Grisport Men's Amazon-Lo Hiking Shoe Tan PU CMG620 9 UK
Offered by Rest and Play Footwear LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Grisport Amazon-Lo, 19 Jun. 2015
I am on my second pair of these they seem to suit my feet, the first pair are still going after three years only now the soles are worn flat, another plus is the laces have not needed to be replaced as there are no sharp eyelets.

Sony KDL32R433 32-inch Widescreen HD Ready Television with Freeview - Black
Sony KDL32R433 32-inch Widescreen HD Ready Television with Freeview - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Good telly, 22 May 2014
I bought this TV for my Mother (I already have the 40 inch version myself), they are straight forward to set up, The HD broadcast picture is excellent, good even in non HD and the sound is pleasant, not scratchy or hollow.
You can also connect a hard drive to record programmes but there is only one tuner.
Looking for a simple Telly? I would check out this TV.

Tamron 24-70 mm F2.8 VC USD Lens for Nikon
Tamron 24-70 mm F2.8 VC USD Lens for Nikon

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fast zoom lens for Nikon, 22 May 2014
I like this lens it is good and sharp in centre wide open and sharp everywhere stopped down.
The VC stabilization seems very effective.
The lens is a similar size and weight to the Nikon 24 120 f4 it replaces but alas requires large 82mm filters.
Tamron seem confident enough in it to offer a five year guarantee.
Thanks to Amazon for the best UK price.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 30, 2014 6:37 PM BST