Profile for R. Luther > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Pilot V5 Needlepoint Liquid Ink Rollerball Pen Box of 12 - Black
Pilot V5 Needlepoint Liquid Ink Rollerball Pen Box of 12 - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Pens, 18 Sep 2013
I have been using these pens for many years - I don't know any other pen that is as good as this one for writing - fine, clear black ink that never runs or smudges. It was always rather expensive but Amazon offer this pen at such a good price.

BST New Testament CD-Rom (The Bible Speaks Today S.)
BST New Testament CD-Rom (The Bible Speaks Today S.)
by John Stott
Edition: CD-ROM

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Resource, 15 Sep 2013
Its so good to have so much material stored electronically - I had several of the books in printed version and have found the content excellent but now, apart from taking up so much less space, it can be accessed more easily and used more flexibly.

Casio HL820VER - HL-820VER Handheld Calculator
Casio HL820VER - HL-820VER Handheld Calculator
Offered by Printfusion Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Pocket Calculator, 15 Sep 2013
A great, very neat little calculator, at a great price, The key pads and display are very clear and it has the very useful euro converter

Soft Tailors Fiberglass Tape Measure. Pack of 2 (** Dressmaking Taylor Tailor **)
Offered by Belle's Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Tape Measure, 15 Sep 2013
Its amazing value for 2 tape measures - when I ordered it I was not aware it was coming all the way from China! I don't know how it could cost only 89p post free - surely the postage must be more than that!

Calypso 500ml Aftersun Lotion
Calypso 500ml Aftersun Lotion
Offered by cosmeticsdirect2u

5.0 out of 5 stars Good After Sun Cream, 10 Sep 2013
This is an excellent sun cream at a very good price. It seems to be just as effective as those products which are much more expensive

Battery Charger for Sony NP-BG1 / NP-FG1 / G Type / BC-CSG / BC-TRG suits Select Cybershot Digital Camera / Handycam Camcorder (Models Stated Below) World Travel Plug Version - UK/USA/Europe+
Offered by abcproducts

4.0 out of 5 stars versatile battery charger, 10 Sep 2013
This is an excellent little battery charger for my Sony Camera battery - it is very neat the way in which it can be adapted to fit different power sources - and it is at a very reasonable cost.

1 Litre Sweet Almond Oil - 100% Pure Cold Pressed
1 Litre Sweet Almond Oil - 100% Pure Cold Pressed
Offered by Naissance

4.0 out of 5 stars Pure Cold Pressed Sweet Almond Oil, 29 Aug 2013
This is the first time I have purchased a base oil like this. I am pleased with my purchase - it doesn't seem to absorb very well but I guess that is to be expected of this kind of oil. It certainly moistens the skin and seems a very good and natural - and much cheaper - alternative to the numerous expensive skin moistening creams that are readily available. I think it probably does the job equally well. Only time will tell!

TWF Graphic Aqua Shoes BLUE UK 10
TWF Graphic Aqua Shoes BLUE UK 10
Offered by Funswim Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars TWF Graphic Aqua shoes BLUE UK 10, 29 Aug 2013
The shoes are inexpensive and as such it's hard to be negative - I definitely wanted Blue and that's what it confirmed I had ordered but was sent black ones - I pointed this out but was told that they were supposed to be a dark blue trim and black all over - I pointed out that that there was no blue in them at all and that they are not what I ordered and expected them to let me know if they were unable to supply that colour and give me the option of either accepting black or not going ahead with the order. I said that I was very disappointed but did not think that I would return them. I have now used them and they do what they are supposed to do. One of the cords to tighten them is a bit frayed but at the price I am generally happy with them.

Mr Happy Union Jack Kids T-Shirt, Size- 7 - 8 Years
Mr Happy Union Jack Kids T-Shirt, Size- 7 - 8 Years

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely T shirt, 13 Aug 2013
This looked good on-line but was bought for a friend visiting us from New Zealand to take back for his grandson. He has only just returned so haven't heard how his grandson enjoyed the gift.

Union Jack Guitar Children's / Kids T-Shirt (Ages 3 to 12) (Age 11 to 12)
Union Jack Guitar Children's / Kids T-Shirt (Ages 3 to 12) (Age 11 to 12)
Offered by Tribal T-Shirts