Profile for Liddy > Reviews

Gadgetpooluk Digital Fridge Freezer Thermometer Temperature Monitor
Gadgetpooluk Digital Fridge Freezer Thermometer Temperature Monitor
Offered by BuyOnline Cart

2.0 out of 5 stars Better late than never., 5 Jun. 2015
It was dispatched quickly but took weeks to arrive. It had also come out of its packaging when I got it. It works though and I think it's ok.

Saving Grace
Saving Grace
by Jane Green

3.0 out of 5 stars More like Confusing Grace, 8 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Saving Grace (Paperback)
I've read all of Jane Greens books and I loved the earlier ones such as Straight talking, Jemima j, Mr Maybe and the other woman. The last few I've not enjoyed as much as they have felt a bit Danielle Steelish everyone is Middle aged, beautiful and rich and this one is the worse of the lot. It has a bit of a thriller element to it but it's not very thrilling to be fair and it felt like the author changed her mind on where the story was heading part way through. We start off with Grace being meek and mild with a horrible husband who she's very afraid of and then enters Beth, we forget about the psychologically abusive husband and see Graces wonderful life being taken over. It also bugged me that it mentions on two occasions Graces children when actually she only has one child. I will read Jane Green and I hope she can reclaim her throne of being a true chick-lit queen.

Floral Polka Dots Ladies Oilcloth Satchel Messenger Shoulder Hand School Bag (Butterfly Beige)
Offered by Miss Lulu Direct

3.0 out of 5 stars I sort of love it! The colour is a bit bright and ..., 5 Feb. 2015
I sort of love it! The colour is a bit bright and the material is rather stiff and I'd like the strap to be a bit longer but apart from that it's fine and good value for money.

LEGO Architecture 21013: Big Ben
LEGO Architecture 21013: Big Ben

3.0 out of 5 stars Quick and easy., 18 Jun. 2014
It's a nice product once made up but smaller than I expected and only took my 10 year old and hour to put together. Which makes it seem over expensive.

The One Plus One
The One Plus One

4.0 out of 5 stars Warming feeling, 20 Mar. 2014
This review is from: The One Plus One (Kindle Edition)
Jojo just keeps popping out little gems. Before you go is a heart warming, hot chocolate kind of story. Filled with something we all need which is hope. It doesn't have the heart wrenching almost life changing effect that Me before you had but that's.not necessary a bad thing. I personally like to finish a book and feel happy. This is definitely worth a read.

Casdon 532 Toy Post Office
Casdon 532 Toy Post Office

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and cheerful, 1 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Casdon 532 Toy Post Office (Toy)
Bought this toy as an extra present for my 5 yr old at Christmas and she loves playing with it with her 2 brothers. I did photocopy the forms etc like an other reviewer recommended. It's good quality for the price.

Knight's Mistress (Knight Trilogy Book 1)
Knight's Mistress (Knight Trilogy Book 1)

2.0 out of 5 stars It's ok, 9 Dec. 2013
But a lot like 50 shades of grey in my opinion , it hasn't left an impression on me at all

The State We're In
The State We're In

4.0 out of 5 stars A different kind of love story, 5 Dec. 2013
I loved the characters in this book. I loved the plot and the coincidence of it all and how people can come pop in and out of your life. Fab heart wrenching story

Billy and Me
Billy and Me

4.0 out of 5 stars Read in an evening, 27 May 2013
This review is from: Billy and Me (Kindle Edition)
I read lots of books and for some reason this one just grabbed me and I couldn't put it down. I didn't always like the character of Sophie though as she gave the impression that she was unimportant but in my opinion acted as if everything revolved around her I was also a bit disappointed with her secret. Definitely worth a read if you like chic lit and is rather like a Paige toon novel.

Set of 2 Wooden Vegetable and Fruit Crates - Kitchen Play Food Toy
Set of 2 Wooden Vegetable and Fruit Crates - Kitchen Play Food Toy
Offered by The Magic Toy Shop

1.0 out of 5 stars very small, 10 Nov. 2012
= Durability:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:3.0 out of 5 stars
I ordered this as part of a christmas gift to go with a wooden market stall. Im very disappointed at the size as the crates of food are far too small for what i bought them for. These are not standard size toy foods and I would have sent them back but I paid for postage in the first place. Very disappointed.

Page: 1 | 2