Profile for John in Crete > Reviews

Content by John in Crete

John in Crete "John in Crete" (Crete, Greece)

Page: 1 | 2
Jurassic World Indominus Rex vs. Gyro Sphere Pack
Jurassic World Indominus Rex vs. Gyro Sphere Pack
Offered by A CUT ABOVE DEALS

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 22 Jan. 2016
Very disappointing

Hem Cotton Plain White collarless Grandad Shirt,Comfort Loose Fit Neplease Clothing,Boho (L)
Offered by SHOPOHOLIC FASHION

3.0 out of 5 stars I ordered 'White' it says 'white' on the delivery note ..., 15 Nov. 2015
I ordered 'White' it says 'white' on the delivery note but it is 'grey'! I had ordered another 'grey' so I now have 2 grey which I did not really want. As I live in Crete it is not worth the bother of returning.

We R Sports Folding Magnetic Exercise Bike X-Bike Fitness Cardio Workout Weight Loss Machine - Blue

1.0 out of 5 stars WARNING, 1 Jun. 2014
The claim 'Quality Construction' is untrue!! After just 55 hours of use the tension control has gone & as it is a sealed unit & connected within the frame there is no way of effecting a repair. As I live abroad & had Amazon deliver it to me in Greece it is not now practical to return.

Scorpion Soup: A story in a story
Scorpion Soup: A story in a story

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 17 Feb. 2014
I am a big fan of Tahir Shah & have many of his books but am sorry to say that I did not enjoy this effort as much! Can understand the format copied from Arabian Nights but found it all too predictable & unfulfilling.

MAXSTRENGTH PU Sweat Sauna Suit Weight loss fitness exercise running For Uni-Sex
Offered by MAXSTRENGTH

1.0 out of 5 stars Do Not Buy, 6 Feb. 2014
Absolute waste of money - it fell apart after just a few times worn. Cheap is not good I have now learnt that if you want something to last then you have to buy much better quality than this rubbish.

Kindle Paperwhite 3G (5th generation), 6" High Resolution Display (212 ppi) with Built-in Light, Free 3G + Wi-Fi

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Item, 6 Feb. 2014
I was very adverse to buying this item initially as have always loved my books BUT I am now converted & I love my Paperwhite. It has already paid for itself - I live in Greece (Crete) & have saved on the postage as well the actual price of the books. Also with the Daily Kindle Deal on Amazon I have purchased some great titles at just 99p so much so I now have a backlog of reading material. I can read it anywhere it has already been on holiday with it & it weighs much less than books in your hand luggage.

RDX MMA Neoprene Sweat Sauna Suit Shirt Rash Weight Loss Slimmimg Fitness Gym Exercise Training
Offered by B2Fitness

4.0 out of 5 stars Reliable, 6 Feb. 2014
Am very happy at the moment as it does the job & as yet has not started to fall apart like many of the cheaper versions on sale on Amazon.

Ozeri Touch 200 KG / 440 LBS Total Body Bathroom Scale -- Measures Weight, Body Fat, Hydration, Muscle and Bone Mass with Auto Recognition and Infant Tare Technology
Offered by Ozeri UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 6 Feb. 2014
Superb product it does all that it claims & it looks very stylish so much better than cheaper alternatives. Recommended.

Heavy Duty Sweat Suit Sauna Exercise Gym Suit Fitness Weight Loss Anti-Rip S-XXL (Large)
Offered by XXR Sports

1.0 out of 5 stars Short Term Buy Only!!, 6 Feb. 2014
The suit worked well for a few months but then the lining began to fall apart. I would only recommend purchasing this item if it is only for a short term use. This was the second 'cheap' suit that I bought & it is just not worth it - if you want one that will last then you will have to pay a lot more!

Maxstrength Weight Loss Fitness Gym Sweat Sauna Suit - Black, One Size
Maxstrength Weight Loss Fitness Gym Sweat Sauna Suit - Black, One Size
Offered by MAXSTRENGTH

1.0 out of 5 stars Another Ripping Yarn, 16 April 2013
This item did exactly what it claimed BUT the jacket tore exceptionally easily after only a few uses.I would not recommend that you waste good money on it under any circumstance.

Page: 1 | 2