Profile for Mr. P. Davy > Reviews

Content by Mr. P. Davy

Mr. P. Davy "PetePucco" (UK)

Canon EF 70-200mm f/4.0 L USM Lens
Canon EF 70-200mm f/4.0 L USM Lens
Price: 495.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Razor sharp, 20 Sep 2011
I have been umming and erring for several months now about whether I should purchase this lens or the IS version.

I took the plunge and went for the normal version, and I am more than impressed with the quality.
This lens is solidly built, but lightweight. It is ultra sharp even wide open at F4. It gives creamy bokeh and a beautiful dof. So far I am very happy with this lens, and do not know how I have done without it soo far.

As for the IS version, I could not justify the extra few hundred at this point, perhaps if I took this up professionaly (probably would get the F2.8 version though), but right now this is perfect for me.

Weider Abs Crunch Trainer
Weider Abs Crunch Trainer
Offered by Fitness Superstore
Price: 31.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 22 Aug 2011
This review is from: Weider Abs Crunch Trainer (Sports)
This product is the first piece of "exercise" equipment I have ever purchased. Cheap, well built, easy to use, and I you can really feel your abs working hard. The only complaint I have is the arms are very (very) stiff to pull out. Have caught my fingers a few times, which isn't too pleasant. I've only been using it for a week, so maybe they will loosen up.

Buffalo JustStore Desktop 1.0TB USB 2.0 External  Hard Drive
Buffalo JustStore Desktop 1.0TB USB 2.0 External Hard Drive

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple, 22 Mar 2011
Opened product box, plugged into mains, plugged into my PC (Windows 7) recognized immediately, self installed required drivers and drive was available within a minute of booting up. Available space after formatting to NTFS is about 930gb give or take.

Its fanless design appears to work well. It's silent and after 6 hours of constant usage backing up data its temperature was fine.

Casing wouldn't last 5 minutes if this took a heavy tumble as the plastic housing does not appear very strong.

Overall, for the price and a well known brand I am so far very happy with this product.