Profile for Amanda > Reviews

18 Sizes Carbonized Bamboo Single Pointed Needles Knitting Needles
18 Sizes Carbonized Bamboo Single Pointed Needles Knitting Needles
Offered by bomien

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 27 July 2014
Excellent value for money, just what I wanted. Very quick delivery, very happy.

Pony Knitting Row Counter - Small
Pony Knitting Row Counter - Small
Offered by Barnyarns

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 27 July 2014
As described, no problems at all.

Umiwe(TM) Universal Knitting Aluminum Crochet Lite Large Pin (Random Color,Set of 4) With Umiwe Accessory Peeler
Offered by Umiwe-Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 27 July 2014
As described, no problems at all.

Angel Therapy Meditations
Angel Therapy Meditations
by Doreen Virtue PhD
Edition: Audio CD

5.0 out of 5 stars Exceptional., 18 July 2013
I love this meditation CD. Very calming but also opens up many emotions and thought patterns which I was unaware of before listening to it. I am so p[leased I purchased this item.

Andrew James 12 LTR Premium Halogen Oven Cooker + Easily Replaceable Spare Bulb + 2 YEAR WARRANTY + 128 page Recipe Book - Complete with Extender Ring (Up to 17 Litres) Lid Holder, Baking Tray, Steamer Tray, Skewers, Low and High Racks
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic., 18 July 2013
Absolutely fantastic! Cooks almost anything and uses less energy than a conventional oven. It does take a bit of getting used to though but keep trying until you get it right because the meat tastes so tender and juicy. Vegetables are better too, I would not be without it and my Husband loves cooking with it as well!

Slow Cooking: Mouthwatering Recipes with Minimum Effort
Slow Cooking: Mouthwatering Recipes with Minimum Effort
by James Martin

5.0 out of 5 stars Very easy to follow., 18 July 2013
A great cookery book for people who are not sure how to cook meat properly. Easy to follow recipes and great tasting meals and sauces.

High Visibility Motorcycle Jacket - Waterproof Thermal Vented & Armoured (44")
High Visibility Motorcycle Jacket - Waterproof Thermal Vented & Armoured (44")
Offered by Bikers Gear

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent purchase., 18 July 2013
Fast dispatch and delivery and the item is exactly as described. Good quality, good protection and great that the lining can be removed for the nice warm weather.

Black Gold Blue Flame Motorcycle Motorbike Full Face Crash Helmet - Medium
Black Gold Blue Flame Motorcycle Motorbike Full Face Crash Helmet - Medium

2.0 out of 5 stars Better ones on the market., 18 July 2013
Another item still in its packaging, unused. Although the helmet looks nice it is of very cheap quality. My husband purchased another one from a motorcycle shop where he could see and feel the quality. This helmet would have me worrying about the safety of my Husband. The chin strap arrived broken and we cannot seem to fix it or get it to lock on as it should. I have not attempted to return it as the postage is too much to justify returning it. Another item to sell at the car boot!

6 Second ABS Abdominal Stomach Crunch Toning Exercise+Nutrition Guide & DVD New
6 Second ABS Abdominal Stomach Crunch Toning Exercise+Nutrition Guide & DVD New
Offered by Conveniencestore

1.0 out of 5 stars Not an origional!, 18 July 2013
I am very disappointed with this item because it is a fake. I know it is a copy of the original because I purchased an original directly from the T.V. advert. Unfortunately they have stopped selling this particular model at the moment and I wanted one for my Son. I saw this, thought it was a bit too cheap but decided to take a chance. When it arrived I immediately knew it was a copy, the machine weighs less than the original and is very stiff and does not control the crunch movement correctly. The stickers and markings are not the authentic ones either. The information booklet is in colour which is not the same as the original. I wasted my hard earned money (at least not too much) and had to keep it as paying for the return postage, signed for was too expensive to justify the re-fund on the product. It is stuck at the back of the wardrobe still in its packaging! A TOTAL WASTE OF MONEY. No where on the listing did it say this was a copy of the original machine.