Profile for M Connolly > Reviews

The Time Traveler's Wife
The Time Traveler's Wife
by Audrey Niffenegger

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this book, 10 Nov. 2013
My daughter lent me this book and I enjoyed it so much I wanted to own it myself. It is a book I think you enjoy reading more than once as it is a different experience when you realise what it is about. I think I will be happy to read this once a year.

Denby Regency Green Pasta Bowl, 21.5 cm
Denby Regency Green Pasta Bowl, 21.5 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these bowls, 7 Jan. 2013
These are strong, attractive versatile bowls, which we use for pasta, curries, stews etc. They arrived very securely packed in good time.

Elements Silver B3453 Ladies' Open Oval Link Sterling Silver Bracelet of Length 18 cm + 3 cm Extender

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely bracelet, 7 Jan. 2013
I bought this as a Christmas present for my sister, who exclaimed with pleasure when she saw it. It compared very facourably with others I looked at in price and quality.

Disney Cars W7215 Lightning McQueen Hawk Interactive Flying Buddy Playset
Disney Cars W7215 Lightning McQueen Hawk Interactive Flying Buddy Playset
Offered by Mytoyfactory

3.0 out of 5 stars Wings could be better, 7 Jan. 2013
My small grandsdon loved this care, but was disappointed that he couldn't get the wings to stay in. He settled for playing with it with the wings out, but this is not what we expected

Moshi Monsters Series 1 Moshling Halloween Collectable Figures
Moshi Monsters Series 1 Moshling Halloween Collectable Figures
Offered by Sadlers Bargain Buys

4.0 out of 5 stars Children love them, 7 Jan. 2013
Strong toy and children love them. Delivered quickly. Ideal for both boys and girls to play 'house' or to put in cars'

Moshi Monsters My Moshi Home
Moshi Monsters My Moshi Home
Offered by You Love a Bargain

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for boys and girls, 7 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Moshi Monsters My Moshi Home (Toy)
My young grandsons like to play with figures and the Moshi Monsters seem less girly than a doll's house! Reasonably sturdy and delivered quickly' The children like it.