Profile for P. Cook > Reviews

Content by P. Cook

P. Cook "Cookie Monster" (UK)

Skyfall (Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy)
Skyfall (Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy)
Dvd ~ Daniel Craig
Offered by Love-Your-Books

5.0 out of 5 stars In a word....Brilliant!, 31 Jan. 2013
Having watched every bond film many times over and been a loyal supporter of bond for more years than I can remember I was doubtful, infact nervous that Skyfall would deliver. I was certainly not disappointed when I saw the film. I even took my wife to see it who is one of bond's harshest critics and she didn't fall asleep......a milestone in our family!!!! Seriously though this is an excellent film, well thought out with excellent acting and direction. Can the next bond movie beat this? Time will tell but if Mr Mendes is at the helm anything is possible.

One Chance
One Chance
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Stunning, 15 July 2007
This review is from: One Chance (Audio CD)
Having listened to Paul Potts when he won "Britains Got Talent" it restored my faith in the human race. Talk about the hairs on the back of my neck going ape. Now some say that a studio album nevers sounds as good as a live preformance but in this case it's pretty damn close.

Well done Paul. This album is a triumph and shows that you have bucket loads of talent. Russell Watson...........never heard of him. Make no mistake Paul Potts is the new man in town.