Profile for Pooge > Reviews

Content by Pooge

Pooge

style3 Big Minion Theory Men's T-Shirt sheldon bang bazinga bbt tbbt minions howard rajesh, Size:S;Color:Blue
Offered by style3

4.0 out of 5 stars ... Christmas pressie for my 13 year old nephew who loved it. It fits as expected, 8 Jan. 2015
It was a Christmas pressie for my 13 year old nephew who loved it. It fits as expected. I'd quite like one but not a round neck.

Captivated by You: A Crossfire Novel
Captivated by You: A Crossfire Novel

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 Dec. 2014
Brilliant, can't wait for more

Enid Blyton's Malory Towers 6 Books Collection, 1 First Term at Malory Towers, 2 Second Form at Malory Towers , 3 Third Year at Malory Towers , 4 Upper Fourth at Malory Towers , 5 In the Fifth at Malory Towers , 6 Last Term at Malory Towers (Malory Towers)
by Enid Blyton

5.0 out of 5 stars Malory Towers, back to my school days, 17 Jun. 2012
These books were great, they took me straight back to my Junior years. How refreshing to read a book without any swear words! I have lent them to my neice who says she is enjoying them just as much as I did 35 years ago and then again a few months ago.

CSI: New York - Complete Season 4 [DVD]
CSI: New York - Complete Season 4 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Gary Sinise

5.0 out of 5 stars CSI New York Season 4 Complete, 17 Jun. 2012
Brilliant, just as good as series 1, 2 and 3. I will eventually have the whole series. CSI:NY is one of the best series in a long time.