Profile for A. Patras > Reviews

Content by A. Patras

A. Patras (Athens, Greece)

Ikigami Vol 7 (Ikigami: The Ultimate Limit)
Ikigami Vol 7 (Ikigami: The Ultimate Limit)
by Motoro Mase
Price: 7.92

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great volume!, 5 Jan 2012
The 2 stories in this volume are very good, although I'd say not as thrilling as some of the previous ones. What *is* thrilling however is the progress of Fujimoto Kengo, the main character's story which unfolds little by little and in this volume becomes pretty suspenseful.

Each story (comprising of 3 chapters) is stand-alone more or less, so even you haven't read the rest of the series it won't be a problem, although I definitely recommend starting from the beginning; this is a great manga and you won't be disappointed.

Suitable For Prescription Lenses - Fashion Accessories - Men's No Lenses Glasses - Made From Durable Stainless Steel With Flexible, Spring Loaded Hinges. Comes with Hard Case \ Cleaning cloth and Cord

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice design, bad lenses, 27 Oct 2009
These glasses are great, just the look I was going for. You know how sometimes you see something online and it looks fine but when you receive the real thing it's just not that good? This was as good as it seemed.

Except for the lenses. Those were full of scratches, so damaged that I'm led to believe these were on a display case at a shop for years before they were sold to me. And I know they're no strength lenses and most people who'll buy these glasses will replace the lenses at their optician but what if you bought these as a fashion accessory?

Friends : Complete Series 1-10 Box Set - 30 Discs (New design) [DVD]
Friends : Complete Series 1-10 Box Set - 30 Discs (New design) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jennifer Aniston
Offered by Mega-Deals
Price: 100.95

2.0 out of 5 stars Major NO, 29 Jan 2008
Very disappointed with this, if you are considering buying it, I would suggest: DON'T!

Okay, it's the Friends alright, and there's nothing with that BUT I would advise you to try the original box-set or something. Why?

1. Last dvd of Season 2 contains 3 episodes from a previous dvd, and therefore there are 4 episodes (the last 4 from Season 2) missing altogether from the whole collection.

2. You can't tell which dvd is which, except what season it comes from for many of them, the earlier seasons especially. And given the cases they come in, it's a real pain to organise them! (God, didn't Monica teach them anything? :P)

3. Although I was delighted to see a bigger Pilot episode (with added scenes I mean, not in the original dvds) I found myself at horror when I got to the end of the 9th season and realised they had butchered some scenes there. Why, oh, why do that I ask you? No idea, it was such a bad move. And I am positive it couldn't be about the size, other dvds in the set have 5 episodes on one side and on that one they had to cut some scenes to fit 4? Doesn't make sense. And I didn't want to buy the whole set and have scenes missing. Bummer.

I really want to try and stay positive about this, but I can't. The booklet they have in the box is pretty nice, the whole box-set is cute and as others said it's not too big. But for the reasons I stated earlier (and assuming I had a working time-machine) I would go back in time and not buy it.

Hope I helped!