Profile for RMA&G > Reviews

Content by RMA&G

RMA&G

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
LARGE KITCHEN CHEF ROUND WALL CLOCK NEW MODERN CLASSIC WOODEN VINTAGE LOOK GREAT GIFT IDEAS
Offered by Home-Expressions
Price: 9.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice big kitchen clock, 9 July 2014
Looks really good in the kitchen - very good for the price.

Bebehut Convertible Car Seat & Booster Group 1-2-3,9-36 kg 001-H03
Bebehut Convertible Car Seat & Booster Group 1-2-3,9-36 kg 001-H03
Offered by Veelar
Price: 23.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good for the price, 9 July 2014
I bought this as a smaller seat for a Citroen C1 as the seat we had was a bit bulky for our two and a half year old. It appears good quality for the money although we had great difficulty fitting it in the car - it was like some sort of comedy routine as the instructions did not seem to be correct. However, now that it is fitted it is very secure and doesn't take up as much space as the previous seat. We don't need to keep taking it in and out but I expect it would be easier now that we have done it once anyway.

It doesn't recline in the car as it said in the details - but I'm not bothered about this - some other people had reviewed it and said they could not recline it so it was not a surprise and it won't be used for long journeys.

Very good for the price.

Marmot Women's Deviate Half Zip Sportswear Pull-on - Valor Purple/Dark Steel, Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Fit - stylish bit of kit, 16 Sep 2013
I bought this for running early in the mornings in the winter. I like the extra long sleeves with the thumb holes - you can wear these over gloves. The fit is good and flattering with a slightly dropped tail - not that anyone sees me at 5am!! It's not too heavy and provides sufficient layering either by itself or over another thermal layer depending on the temperature or activity.

Would recommend.

Derwent Coloursoft Pencil Box (72 Coloured Pencils)
Derwent Coloursoft Pencil Box (72 Coloured Pencils)
Price: 68.26

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely set - beautiful to use, 16 Sep 2013
I love this set of pencils. The box is nice quality and the pencils are all laid out for easy access. The colours blend well and are very versatile. You do get the usual problem of the innards breaking within the pencils and having to sharpen down a lot more than expected just to get a point - but this is inevitable with pencils as they get bashed about in transit.

I would recommend to anyone who likes to use coloured pencils for whatever purpose - professionally or for pleasure.

Baby Polar Gear Booster Seat
Baby Polar Gear Booster Seat

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant - very handy, 16 Sep 2013
Bought this to take out and about for when there are no high-chairs. Very easy and quick to attach to a chair - though the back does need to be reasonably high otherwise the strap for the back of the seat can't be used. It is wipe clean and toddler can be strapped safely into the seat. It folds down neatly and doesn't take up too much space.

Would recommend.

TOMY Megasketcher
TOMY Megasketcher
Price: 12.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Stamps difficult to get out, 16 Sep 2013
This review is from: TOMY Megasketcher (Toy)
This is a really good sketcher - very versatile. My only criticism would be that the stamps are bit difficult to get out of the slots once pressed in properly. I struggled to get them out so there's no way my 2 year old could do it.

Otherwise - very good product, and not too big and cumbersome

Boot and Shoe Rack - Shoe Stand - 4 Shelf Boards - Wood
Boot and Shoe Rack - Shoe Stand - 4 Shelf Boards - Wood

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit flimsy, 16 Sep 2013
This looks nice and keeps the shoes tidy but I wonder how long it will last - it feels a bit flimsy and I don't think it will stand up to much bashing.

It was easy to put together - no screws required - though I did use a bit of superglue in places just to make it a bit sturdier. The wood is not the best quality either and a bit splintery. I also don't use the bit for willies - we sawed those bits off as it was more practical to use the shelf to put shoes on.

LEGO DUPLO 2304: Green Baseplate
LEGO DUPLO 2304: Green Baseplate
Offered by World Wide Shopping Mall Ltd
Price: 12.87

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential Lego Accessory, 16 Sep 2013
If you're buying lego - you must get one of these too. None of the sets seems to come with the base board

LEGO DUPLO LEGO Ville 5681: Police Station
LEGO DUPLO LEGO Ville 5681: Police Station
Offered by Tradisto Ltd
Price: 99.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Expensive for the amount of Lego, 16 Sep 2013
I bought this for my (nearly 2 year old) as her daddy is a Police Officer. It looks great on the box but for the price there is actually very little lego in the box. Should probably be about 20 cheaper. There is a little unit with blue flashing lights and what is supposed to be a siren - though it sounds like something that is dying - maybe would have been better just to have the flashing lights.

But lego is lego and my daughter loves it.

Ivation 8 LED Automatic Motion-sensing Night Light - Battery Powered Hallway Light with a built in Motion and light Sensor
Offered by Smart Shop UK
Price: 11.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Sensor worked for a day!!, 16 Sep 2013
I wanted this for an under-stair cupboard. I bought this because when I had looked at some of the cheaper versions the reviews were extremely varied so I decided to spend a little bit extra. It arrived quickly and packing was fine. It comes with a double-sided stick on Velcro pad to attach to the wall (there is a screw attachment as well if you want to use it). At first I thought it was great - the light is very good and more than sufficiently lights the cupboard - you can choose to use the sensor for it to come on or you can just switch it on and off as required.

The sensor worked for a day and hasn't worked since - though you can still just turn it on as required. The sticky pad is not sufficient to hold it to the wall - I heard a thump on the evening of the second day and it was the lamp falling off the wall. It doesn't feel as substantial as I expected.

On the plus side the light is very good. You can use the alternative screw to attach it to the wall and you don't necessarily need the sensor. But for the price I would have expected better.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6