Profile for Jezza > Reviews

Dvd ~ Omid Djalili
Offered by Leisurezone
Price: 7.18

5.0 out of 5 stars Very, very funny, 26 Nov 2007
This is a really funny show he did at The London Palladium and I just loved his irreverent style. This is smart comedy from a great performer. I am looking forward to hopefully more of Omid on DVD if this is anything to go by.

Pam Ann - Come Fly With Me [2007] [DVD]
Pam Ann - Come Fly With Me [2007] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Caroline Reid
Offered by best_value_entertainment
Price: 3.97

5.0 out of 5 stars A MUST BUY!, 26 Nov 2007
This is hysterical and if you have ever flown on a plane you will find this very, very funny. Pam Ann just hits the nail on the head with her airline comedy. I had never heard of Pam Ann unitil recently until a friend told me about her and I am a total fan now and if you want plenty of laughs then I highly recommend this DVD.

The Celestine Prophecy [DVD]
The Celestine Prophecy [DVD]
Dvd ~ Matthew Settle
Offered by Helen's Goodies
Price: 9.58

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiring Film, 28 Mar 2007
This review is from: The Celestine Prophecy [DVD] (DVD)
This is a very uplifting and inspiring movie version of the amazing book The Celestine Prophecy. James Redfield the author produced this himself in order to retain his creative control over how this was made and it shows. If you have ever read any of the Celestine Prophecy books you will really enjoy this movie and it follows the story line of his first book completely. I was truly moved and inspired by the message, and I will give this DVD out as gifts for all my friends. There will always be people who will not understand this kind of Spiritual film and give it a bad review but that's ok, as more and more people are looking for inspiring films to see and own and I believe that this one is definitely one worth adding to your library. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 5, 2009 4:05 PM GMT