Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now
Profile for eljay > Reviews

Content by eljay

eljay (Brighton, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-17
Patterns In The Rain
Patterns In The Rain

5.0 out of 5 stars John shows us his more melodious side once again, 15 July 2016
John shows us his more melodious side once again, tugging at my heart strings - see my review of "May you Never".

Sweet Little Mystery
Sweet Little Mystery

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, 15 July 2016
See my review of "May you Never" - this is another of John's more refined songs. I think that I detect a little hint of Marvin Gaye somewhere in there. I love it!

May you Never
May you Never

5.0 out of 5 stars The sweeter side of John Martyn, 15 July 2016
This review is from: May you Never (MP3 Download)
I do so prefer the "sweeter" side of John Martyn that only emerged later on in his career before his untimely death. I have now compiled a playlist of as many of those songs (and they were not that easy to find!) as I could find and all thirteen sit together very nicely to make a very nice, but soulful listen.

A Vogel Milk Thistle Complex Tabs
A Vogel Milk Thistle Complex Tabs
Offered by Shipley Health Store

4.0 out of 5 stars A fair price for a top brand product, 2 July 2016
Not the cheapest, but a fair price for a top brand product.

AURELIA BOLD Black Nitrile Powder Free Gloves large Box 0f 100 4.5mil Thickness
AURELIA BOLD Black Nitrile Powder Free Gloves large Box 0f 100 4.5mil Thickness
Offered by Miller Medical Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Tough Gloves, 2 July 2016
Tough gloves at a good price and with prompt delivery - no issues. Thank you seller.

Bd Micro-Fine U-100 Insulin Syringe 0.5ml
Bd Micro-Fine U-100 Insulin Syringe 0.5ml
Offered by Activecare Online

5.0 out of 5 stars More jabs per ampoule, 2 July 2016
This kind of syringe uses pretty much 100% of the contents, compared to the "stepped" kind which leave some still in the barrel. Our cat has to have daily injections and we get 10% more jabs per ampoule by using these and the price is great too!

Arcadia Outdoors Vented Double Canopy Wind Resistant Travel Umbrella with Reflective Edge - Navy Blue Auto Open/Close - Lifetime Guarantee ƒ
Offered by California Home Goods

5.0 out of 5 stars Small but sturdy, 8 Jun. 2016
At the special price this extra strong umbrella was approximately half of that of the Totes one that it replaces. It feels exceptionally sturdy and the double canopy really does eliminate most situations when your umbrella might turn inside out, whilst still keeping you dry. Erecting it and letting it down is a piece of cake and it easily fits in my back pack bag. I hope I shall get as many years of use with this umbrella as I did with my Totes one.

2X LUXURY DUCK FEATHER & DOWN PILLOWS SOFT COMFORTABLE HIGH QUALITY COTTON WHITE[Pair]
Offered by Arthurstrading

4.0 out of 5 stars Just short of 5 stars, 31 May 2016
Feather pillows really are my favourite for head and neck comfort as your head seems to sink in to exactly the right depth. One little gripe though is that the inner lining that actually contains the feathers makes a sound rather like a rustling crisps packet and it could have come up 100% perfect for me without that annoyance. Great price though.

Tokidoki Pencil Case
Tokidoki Pencil Case

5.0 out of 5 stars Well received, 31 May 2016
Well received by my 11 year old grand-daughter as part of her kit for new secondary school life.

FabLab Nail Art Kit
FabLab Nail Art Kit

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of fun for a 9 year old, 31 May 2016
This review is from: FabLab Nail Art Kit (Toy)
Lots of fun for a 9 year old after her birthday treat visit to a nail bar!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-17