Profile for eljay > Reviews

eljay (Brighton, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13
Melody Road
Melody Road

5.0 out of 5 stars I love Melody Road for the tempo of the track which ..., 16 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Melody Road (MP3 Download)
Got to say that the title track of this new album (in my opinion) stands head and shoulders above the others, but if you are a Neil Diamond fan they are all very listenable.
I love Melody Road for the tempo of the track which is beautifully produced and it's hard not to feel the urge to sing along with it (and I frequently do!) whenever I play it.

Epson Expression Home XP-312 All-In-One Printer with Wi-Fi/Epson Connect
Epson Expression Home XP-312 All-In-One Printer with Wi-Fi/Epson Connect
Offered by Cool Deals UK

5.0 out of 5 stars He insisted on Epson, 16 Jan. 2015
I bought this printer as a birthday gift for my son-in-law who is a declared Epson fan. His printer use is somewhat sporadic, so he suffers with blocked jets from time to time, but he reckons Epson printers to be the easiest to "revive" if this should happen.
He is customarily very happy with the results that he gets

4x T1816XL FCI Compatible Printer Ink Cartridges To Replace Epson Daisy 18XL Inks Cartridge (Contains: 1x T1811 Black, 1x T1812 Cyan, 1x T1813 Magenta, 1x T1814 Yellow) for Epson Expression Home XP102, XP202, XP205, XP212, XP215, XP225,XP30, XP302, XP305, XP312, XP315, XP322, XP325, XP402, XP405, XP405WH, XP412, XP415, XP422 XP425 printers
Offered by First Call Inks

5.0 out of 5 stars Low cost plus good results . . ., 16 Jan. 2015
First Call Inks are my supplier of choice for the supply of budget priced compatible inkjet cartridges, so when I wanted to include some replacement inks with a birthday gift of a printer, I knew where to go.
You do have to appreciate that it is contrary to the terms of your new printer warranty, but genuine inks are so rediculously expensive (one full set for more than the cost of the printer!), that it is worth taking a chance and First Call Inks have not let me down yet. You don't have to spend a fortune to get good results if you can find a product and a supplier that you can trust!

Johnstones Specialty Paints Damp Proof Paint White 750ml
Johnstones Specialty Paints Damp Proof Paint White 750ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Living with a damp wall, 16 Jan. 2015
I have yet to use this particular tin of paint, but have used it previously in my bathroom where mould eventually occurs because of the conflict between the moist and warm interior temperature and the coldness of the outside facing wall. I reckon it must be around 10 years ago that I last decorated the bathroom and whilst the mould has now started to return, it did give me quite a good run for the money.

ProJet 6x4 Gloss Glossy 260 gsm photo inkjet printer paper 100 Cards Sheets
ProJet 6x4 Gloss Glossy 260 gsm photo inkjet printer paper 100 Cards Sheets
Offered by MyInkLink

4.0 out of 5 stars Can you keep costs down, but still get good results with budget inkjet papers?, 16 Jan. 2015
I bought this paper as a birthday gift for my son-in-law along with an Epson Expression Home XP-312 All-In-One Printer. Top branded inkjet paper is so expensive that I tend to shop around for less costly material that still performs well. This, he tells me, is good stuff and he is happy with the results he is getting.

Top Gear - The Perfect Road Trip [DVD]
Top Gear - The Perfect Road Trip [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jeremy Clarkson

5.0 out of 5 stars Is there a boy who doesn't like Top Gear action?, 16 Jan. 2015
This DVD was a Christmas gift for my two grandsons, who having been well enthused with the current volume of the same kind of Top Gear antics, were insistent on Father Christmas bringing them this earlier volume. Need I say more - they love it!

Kontrol Krystals 2.5Kg Ref Unscn
Kontrol Krystals 2.5Kg Ref Unscn
Offered by deals-direct

3.0 out of 5 stars The Battle with Condensation, 16 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Kontrol Krystals 2.5Kg Ref Unscn
Our aluminium window frames always have a heavy coat of condensation on cold mornings, so we use these crystals in an attempt to combat that. In the morning we usually do find water in the special containers we have, but it is also still there on the window frames as well. That water in the containers must have been extracted from the air in the room, so the crystals would appear to work, but they are probably not the complete solution to the issue of condensation. We do however use them every winter, so we haven't completely lost faith in them!

Spieluhrenwelt 43822 Girl's Money Box
Spieluhrenwelt 43822 Girl's Money Box

5.0 out of 5 stars A good start on the savings habit, 16 Jan. 2015
This was a Christmas gift for my brand new grandaughter, who whilst not old enough to appreciate its merits yet, will surely benefit some help from her grandad to get her into the saving habit.
The money box is very sturdy and of good quality, with the exception of a paint "pip" on the actual coin slot, which is rather unfortunate as it "hits you in the face" each time you put money in it. I imagine that to try and remove it will do more harm than good.

Ravel Girls/Kids Purple Polka Dot Heart Velcro Watch (R1507.23)
Ravel Girls/Kids Purple Polka Dot Heart Velcro Watch (R1507.23)
Offered by BM ENTERPRISE (UK) LTD

4.0 out of 5 stars I bought thiswatch for my grand-daughter, 16 Jan. 2015
I bought this watch for my grand-daughter, who is nearly 10 years of age, as a "reward" for excellent school achievement. It has great visual appeal and is quite well made.
However, the purchase of a watch with velcro fastening was a deliberate attempt on my behalf to avoid the necessity of making additional holes in a conventional strap to suit a child's wrist size, but in order to make this one small enough it required me to pull all of the velcro portion though the strap guide AND a portion of the wider strap proper.
This needed some "persuading" through in view of the additional width. With so much strap passed round the dimension of her wrist (she is just a little on the slim side) the strap does become rather bulkier than expected.
She is happy with the watch and perhaps has not cottoned on to this issue, but it might be helpful for the seller to give an approximation of wearer wrist circumference limits in the description because the term "kids" isn't a lot of help.

Clogs Mens Ladies Garden Beach Kitchen Shoes Light weight Mules Jellys Flip Flop Cloggis Cloggies (UK 4, BLUE)
Offered by Vdara

4.0 out of 5 stars Not crocs, but not crocs price either!, 29 Dec. 2014
I bought these croc look-alikes for my wife to wear visiting the graden washing line. They fit fine, were less than half the price of crocs and she has no issue with them . . . except their smell. They smell just like powerful mothballs. I guess it'll wear off after a bit though.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13