Profile for millie > Reviews

millie

Esio Trot
Esio Trot

3.0 out of 5 stars Great, 9 Jun 2014
This review is from: Esio Trot (Kindle Edition)
it is awesome but it could be a bit more exciting and a little bit longer .I think it is for kids aged 6 - 12 .I am 9 so I have read quite a lot of roahld dahl books and this one has got to be the most creative one.

101 best jokes
101 best jokes
Price: 0.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Bad, 27 Mar 2014
This review is from: 101 best jokes (Kindle Edition)
horrible not funny do not get .almost offensive bad ,bad,bad their not even funny. this is what I think of it to put it short...poooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Bike Race
Bike Race
Price: 0.65

5.0 out of 5 stars amazingly amazing, 2 Feb 2014
This review is from: Bike Race (App)
The best game ever has finally came I have been waiting for a good game for AGES .
It's a must buy I love it ,keeps me entertained for AGES. it I worth more than what it is.
SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR BUY IT NOW!!!!;)

Chocolate Box Girls: Coco Caramel
Chocolate Box Girls: Coco Caramel

5.0 out of 5 stars Best book ever!:), 1 Feb 2014
I love this book perfect for 9 plus . you just can not put it down ,there is so much action and drama that's why I gave it 5 star*****! So what you waiting for BUY it ,it is NOT a waist of money.

Diamond (Hetty Feather)
Diamond (Hetty Feather)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 22 Jan 2014
Diamond is an amazing book it is jam packed with suspension and curiosity I have read nearly all of Jacqueline Wilson books ,but this is the best one yet
So what are you waiting for buy it .It is NOT a waist of money

Pou
Pou
Price: 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars wicked, 9 Jan 2014
This review is from: Pou (App)
Pou is a very good game he is like a pet to me because I don't have one. You can play games that are fun and you have a full range of them . It is very addictive it's for children and adults ,it a good way to pass time The only bad thing is that you can not buy the best stuff until you are on level 25 - 40.basically it's a good game over all,so what are you waiting for.