Profile for Tarsem Kaur > Reviews

Tarsem Kaur

Draw Something Free
Draw Something Free

1.0 out of 5 stars rubbish, 12 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Draw Something Free (App)
Its so rubbish, I try to join a game with one of my friends and then it goes all weird and doesn't let me back on the game any more. Not liking this, sort it out!!!

Shiver (The Wolves of Mercy Falls Series Book 1)
Shiver (The Wolves of Mercy Falls Series Book 1)

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 13 Jun. 2014
I was recommended to read this book and I've got to say it's rubbish. I thought that the storyline was interesting but as I read on into the chapters it felt like the story was dragging and the characters were just running about everywhere. For me when I read a book I like to be fast paced and long so this book was a let down for me.

Beautiful Creatures (Book 1)
Beautiful Creatures (Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 2 Feb. 2014
As soon as I started reading this book my attention was grasped by the book so tightly I wasn't able to put the book down. Amazing piece of work.

Awaken (Abandon Trilogy Book 3)
Awaken (Abandon Trilogy Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING, 24 Dec. 2013
I absolutely loved this book and I REALLY hope that they turn these books into a movie. Fantastic and well written. <3

Eclipse (Twilight Saga Book 3)
Eclipse (Twilight Saga Book 3)

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 10 Dec. 2013
I found it a bit slow to catch up on as it is a long book but it was worth the ending. If it was written more compacted them defo five stars.

Twilight: Twilight, Book 1 (Twilight Saga)
Twilight: Twilight, Book 1 (Twilight Saga)

2.0 out of 5 stars Lack of description, 30 Sept. 2013
This is the first time I'm reading these books and I am really disappointed in the quality of the writing than what my friends have been telling me about it. Stephanie Meyer hasn't really even given that much description and I must say I have read better books like The Fallen Series by Lauren Kate. Very disappointing.

The Railway Children
The Railway Children

1.0 out of 5 stars Not very exciting, 24 Sept. 2013
I didn't really enjoy the book really, well I was forced to read this by my aunt so yea I didn't like it.