Profile for Hilly > Reviews

Harry Potter tm Gryffindor Tie
Harry Potter tm Gryffindor Tie
Offered by fnafashions

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality and delivered on time., 19 Dec. 2013
The tie is of a very good quality so it tied very well. My daughter is absolutely delighted with it.

Harry PotterTM and Hermione GrangerTM Deluxe Gryffindor Robe - Kids Costume 8 - 10 years
Offered by A2Z Kids

5.0 out of 5 stars Better quality than I expected, 19 Dec. 2013
The robe was quite well made in a heavy fabric that hung well and looked like it would stand up to hard use. It was better quality than I expected and my daughter is delighted. It was delivered very quickly.

Hermione Granger Costume Wand
Hermione Granger Costume Wand
Offered by Blyme

4.0 out of 5 stars Fully up to my expectations, 19 Dec. 2013
The wand was made of some sort of plastic. The surface texture and coluour tended to make design less visible but otherwise it was fine.

18K Gold over Sterling Silver Chinese Green Jade Motif Dangle Earrings
18K Gold over Sterling Silver Chinese Green Jade Motif Dangle Earrings

5.0 out of 5 stars My wife loves them, 6 Dec. 2013
I have had trouble buying jade jeweloery to match some purchased in Hong Kong a while ago. These earrings ware fair quality and as described my wife is delighted.

Victorian Fancy Dress Childrens Fancy Dress Victorian Poor Girl Costume Medium Age 7-9
Offered by Fancy Dress Castle

4.0 out of 5 stars My daughter was delighted, 6 Dec. 2013
The dress arrived remarkably quickly. It was as described although perhaps the fabric was a little bit thin. It was fine for a few uses but would not survive regular use and washing.

The Rascally Cake
The Rascally Cake
by Jeanne Willis

5.0 out of 5 stars Rascally Cake, 11 July 2012
This review is from: The Rascally Cake (Paperback)
My five year old daughter brought this book home from school. She and my 7 year old daughter love the discusting receipe and the wonderful rhymes. They insisted I buy a copy to keep. It is also good fun for dads (and mums) to read.