Profile for Mrs K A Jones > Reviews

Content by Mrs K A Jones

Mrs K A Jones

Page: 1 | 2
The Lost Herondale (Tales from the Shadowhunter Academy 2)
The Lost Herondale (Tales from the Shadowhunter Academy 2)

3.0 out of 5 stars Still getting going....., 10 Mar. 2016
Love Cassandra Clare. Love the infernal devices, mortal instruments, bane chronicles and been looking forward to more.... I'm unfortunately not a big fan of Simon I like him but he's a bit blah think I just have too much of a thing for Jace lol but sticking with the series as I know Cassandra will surprise me at some point with something I'm not expecting.

Kindle Fire HDX 7", HDX Display, Wi-Fi, 16 GB (Previous Generation - 3rd)
Kindle Fire HDX 7", HDX Display, Wi-Fi, 16 GB (Previous Generation - 3rd)

5.0 out of 5 stars best thing ever, 8 Jan. 2014
I got this for Xmas an haven't put it down since iv read so many books already it's so much quicker to read on than my kindle 3G keyboard. Love it so much would recommend to anyone an everyone!!

Angelfall: Penryn and the End of Days Book One
Angelfall: Penryn and the End of Days Book One

5.0 out of 5 stars fab, 8 Jan. 2014
I actually got this book on paper back free at the hunger games catching fire premiere, it looked good once I started reading it I couldn't put it down an had to get the 2nd straight away this is such a different look at angels I love it!

Fallen in Love
Fallen in Love

5.0 out of 5 stars loved it, 8 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Fallen in Love (Kindle Edition)
Brilliant book to read if you've read the series, I love Arriane an was so nice reading about her as a separate love story.

Rapture: Book 4 of the Fallen Series
Rapture: Book 4 of the Fallen Series

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 8 Jan. 2014
I absolutely love this series, so gripping I read all of them within 3 days one of the best book series I've read since twilight and hunger games. Definitely a must for fans of those series :)

The Bane Chronicles 7: The Fall of the Hotel Dumort
The Bane Chronicles 7: The Fall of the Hotel Dumort

5.0 out of 5 stars Magnus rocks!!, 17 Dec. 2013
I totally love magnus bane he is so much fun, love his fashion sense and the fact he can just make you laugh so much with 1line!!

The Infernal Devices 3: Clockwork Princess
The Infernal Devices 3: Clockwork Princess

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 17 Dec. 2013
I just love this whole series! You just get so lost in the whole story, an get very attached to the characters!

The Mortal Instruments 5: City of Lost Souls
The Mortal Instruments 5: City of Lost Souls

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 8 Oct. 2013
Love it gutted iv got to wait til may 2014 for the next book! Too long need to know wot happens now!! So worth reading.

The Mortal Instruments 3: City of Glass
The Mortal Instruments 3: City of Glass

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 8 Oct. 2013
Totally hooked read 5 in the series in a week, need to read the 3 prequel books and just started the bane chronicles love magnus bane!

City of Fallen Angels (The Mortal Instruments Book 4)
City of Fallen Angels (The Mortal Instruments Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 8 Oct. 2013
Totally love this series, it's taken over my Twilight obsession. Read the 5 books in this series so far in like a week I was that hooked. Can't wait til heavenly fires available.

Page: 1 | 2