Profile for Christopher Ejugbo > Reviews

Content by Christopher Ejugbo

Christopher Ejugbo

How to Lie with Statistics (Penguin Business)
How to Lie with Statistics (Penguin Business)
by Darrell Huff
Price: 7.87

5.0 out of 5 stars The best book on statistics, 26 Jan 2014
This book is a great eye opener. Even though I had a good knowledge of statistics before reading this book. it does shows you many subtle things in terms of data presentation for effect, the use of mean versus median for averages, the source of information, and dealing with correlations.

I have written a blog modelling the ideas from the book but relating it to risks: How To Lie With Risks. [...]

Jazz On Film...Chet Baker ICON SERIES, Featuring - I Soliti Ignoti, Audace Colpo Dei Soliti, Urlatorialla Sbarra, Intrigo A Los Angeles & Smog
Price: 19.81

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 13 Jan 2014
Just when you thought the Moochin About releases couldn't get any better, they release this superb collection of Chet baker Italian film soundtracks - again, high quality remastering and beautiful packaging. I must say, I'm not a huge fan of Chet Baker, but I certainly am now after buying this off the back of the recent New Wave release - Great stuff ! So keep them coming please Moochin

New Wave - Jazz On Film
New Wave - Jazz On Film
Offered by Fulfillment Express
Price: 24.24

4.0 out of 5 stars Marvellous, 20 Dec 2013
This review is from: New Wave - Jazz On Film (Audio CD)
A marvellous gift for anyone who loves Jazz and films, I guess that's why it's called the Jazz on Film series. Great gift idea, recommend this highly.

MHL to HDMI TV-Out Adapter for Samsung Galaxy S2 i9100 from G-HUB
MHL to HDMI TV-Out Adapter for Samsung Galaxy S2 i9100 from G-HUB
Offered by CAMAC (Ceed Cable)
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars really good!, 18 Oct 2013
It does exactly what I expected it to do. It arrived much sooner than promised. Very easy to use. It means I can now do my coursera courses, watch isolate or any YouTube video on the television while relaxing on the sofa.

My Mother's Bible: A Son Discovers Clues to God (Kindle Single)
My Mother's Bible: A Son Discovers Clues to God (Kindle Single)

5.0 out of 5 stars Made me laugh, 7 Feb 2013
I started by reading the free Kindle sample of the beginning of the book and got caught. Felt I had to finish it and bought the full copy.

The book is really entertaining, but could be challenging for a Christian if not open minded.

The conclusion is really memorable especially about the human forgiveness of God and not the vice versa, and that the reason he continues to love God is that he makes him life.

Using Microsoft Visio 2010
Using Microsoft Visio 2010
by Chris Roth
Price: 11.19

4.0 out of 5 stars A very good introduction to Visio, 24 Dec 2012
The book is easy to follow and with good sense of humour.

I would have loved to see more tips on how to manipulate objects and the page, which I read somewhere else.