Profile for Mr. Ahmed Eissa > Reviews

Content by Mr. Ahmed Eissa

Mr. Ahmed Eissa "Ahmed Eissa" (London, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Buy Whole Foods Liquorice Root 250 g
Buy Whole Foods Liquorice Root 250 g

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality product with value price, 9 Aug. 2013
I've bought this product for month of RAMADAN, as I am usually drink Liquorice during RAMADAN. You should crash the Liquorice sticks using coffee crasher, then use the traditional way of preparing the Liquorice drink.

Discoverers and Explorers
Discoverers and Explorers

5.0 out of 5 stars get it as a gift, 25 Dec. 2012
I get this book as a gift to my wife, and she like it and I do not know more than that.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, 25 Dec. 2012
I sow it with my friend and I like it, so I order it. It's really good for hair clipping.

Programming in Objective-C: Updated for iOS 5 and Automatic Reference Counting (ARC) (Developer's Library)
by Stephen G. Kochan

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the 1st option to start coding for Mac and iOS, 25 Dec. 2012
This is your 1st option to start coding for Mac and iOS. It covers all aspects for the Objective C as a programming language. then you need another book to teach you to specially program for iOS.

The Official Highway Code
The Official Highway Code
by Department for Transport

5.0 out of 5 stars Please get this before your exam, 25 Dec. 2012
To fully understand the theory test questions, you must get this book and full read it. It will let you make sense when you answering the MOC questions inside the Driving Test book or DVD.

Sams Teach Yourself iOS 5 Application Development in 24 Hours (Sams Teach Yourself...in 24 Hours)
by John Ray

5.0 out of 5 stars Good start for iOS developers, 25 Dec. 2012
If you want to develop applications for iOS, this book is your second option, as you must know Objective C before reading this book.

Foundations of Software Testing ISTQB Certification
Foundations of Software Testing ISTQB Certification
by Dorothy Graham

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, 25 Dec. 2012
I recommend anyone want to study this subject to get this book. It covers all necessary subjects that required in the exam, also it contain questions (with answers) after each chapter.

The Official DSA Complete Theory Test Kit - 2012 (PC/Mac)
The Official DSA Complete Theory Test Kit - 2012 (PC/Mac)
Offered by AMSLTD

5.0 out of 5 stars I Like it, 8 Nov. 2012
I like it. Good price with the latest questions for the 2012 edition. Good to use before going to the real test.

The Official DSA Guide to Hazard Perception [DVD]
The Official DSA Guide to Hazard Perception [DVD]
by Driving Standards Agency
Edition: DVD

2.0 out of 5 stars It's fake, 8 Nov. 2012
I thought it is for PC, but it's just a demo for the real test, it's not useful for practicing on the Hazard test. My advice is DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT. Thanks.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, 30 Jan. 2012
I was looking for this Item for a ling time, and I found it here. I realy like it, as it's clean my skin better than any product. I realy don't know why they stoped selling it in all retale shops.

Page: 1 | 2