Profile for Sir Kev > Reviews

Content by Sir Kev

Sir Kev "Positive Education Always Corrects Errors (P.E.A.C.E)" (United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Gel Cover Case Skin For Samsung Galaxy S i9000 / Blue
Gel Cover Case Skin For Samsung Galaxy S i9000 / Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 22 Jun. 2015
The case is well constructed looks good and lasted longer than the phone;)

Pink Skinny Fit Extra Large (UK 14 - 16) Grumpy Cat Ladies T-shirt
Pink Skinny Fit Extra Large (UK 14 - 16) Grumpy Cat Ladies T-shirt
Offered by Real Slick Tees

Present for my neice who absolutely lurves Grumpy Cat :D

GoldQ Smart Wristband Bracelet Pedometer Thermometer Digital Watch Sleep Monitor Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 22 Jun. 2015
Looks sleek and works a treat :)

ESYNiC KB04 2.4G Mini Wireless KODI XBMC Keyboard Touchpad Mouse Combo - Multi-media Portable Handheld Android Keyboard- for PC Google Android Smart TV Tivo Box Media Mini TV PC Stick HTPC IPTV Laptop Raspberry PI PS3- British Layout-Black Color
Offered by EsynicDirect

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars It isn't too great at registering steps when wore on your wrist, 19 Feb. 2015
It isn't too great at registering steps when wore on your wrist, that said I actually found wearing it on my ankle actually did the trick and worked a treat. I found I kept losing Pedometers because they keep falling off my waist and so needed something that couldn't or wouldn't fall off so easily on that basis this was perfect however there are Pedometers that can be wore around your neck and some even register while sat in your pocket so my advice pause before purchasing because this may or may not suit your individual needs.

Multifunction Waist Wrist Dual-purpose Calories Counter Pedometer Step Counter Blue

It isn't too great at registering steps when wore on your wrist, that said I actually found wearing it on my ankle actually did the trick and worked a treat. I found I kept losing Pedometers because they keep falling off my waist and so needed something that couldn't or wouldn't fall off so easily on that basis this was perfect however there are Pedometers that can be wore around your neck and some ever register while sat in your pocket so my advice pause before purchasing because this may or may not suit your individual needs.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Hopefully not a "waist" of your time!, 19 Feb. 2015
I must agree with Mrs Joanne Edwards ... It did take a long time to arrive and it isn't too great at registering steps when wore on your wrist, that said though for me at least once you get over the fact that you feel like a naughty teen wearing an electronic tag I actually found wearing it on my ankle actually did the trick and worked a treat. When considering this purchase ask yourself why are you buying this I know this sounds like an obvious question but let me elaborate. Myself I found I kept losing Pedometers because kept falling off my waist and so needed something that couldn't or wouldn't fall off so easily on that basis this was perfect however there are Pedometers that can be wore around your neck and some ever register while sat in your pocket so my advice pause before purchasing because this may or may not suit your individual needs.

Conductive TENS Gel Adhesive Electrode Gel For TENS Therapy
Conductive TENS Gel Adhesive Electrode Gel For TENS Therapy
Offered by Healthcare World Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Purchased this for my Dad and he is happy with it so if Pops is happy so am ..., 5 Feb. 2015
Purchased this for my Dad and he is happy with it so if Pops is happy so am I :)

SanDisk SDSDQUA-064G-U46A Mobile Ultra microSDXC UHS-I Class 10 Memory Card + SD Adapter + Memory Zone Android App up to 30 MB/s read - 64 GB
Offered by Shop von HEIBAS-Handyladen (Alle Preise inkl. Mwst.) - AGBs, Garantiebedingungen & Widerrufsbelehrung finden Sie unter Verkaeuferhilfe

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid, 18 Jun. 2014
I've got no complaints about this product whatsoever. You do have be careful with some of the cheaper crap out there been bitten once myself with that but this disk has been used in 2 of my devices and not experienced any problems.

Prestige Cartridge CLP310 Toner Cartridge for Samsung CLX-3175FN/CLX-3175FW/CLX-3175N - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Black is still the new Black, 10 Jun. 2014
Fits perfectly and works as adverted. It gives lovely colour performance on my pictures. Blah! Blah! Blah! I'm running out of words...

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5