Profile for Dave Lister > Reviews

Dave Lister

Fire Tablet, 7" Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB (Black) - Includes Special Offers
Fire Tablet, 7" Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB (Black) - Includes Special Offers

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 Dec. 2015
Absolute bargain. Simple, uncomplicated browsing & downloads.

Kindle Fire HD 7", HD Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB - Includes Special Offers (Previous Generation - 3rd)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 18 Jun. 2015
Great value for the money. Looks like brand new & functions like new, bargain.

10 Things I Hate About You
10 Things I Hate About You

5.0 out of 5 stars super cheap, 29 Mar. 2014
Amazingly cheap,dont know how they do it. 5 star rating all the way. Thank you for a real bargain, my girlfriend loves her cd.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful & cheap., 31 Jan. 2014
This is a really handy gadget. I can now have ambient light in any room of the house without the expense of buying purpose built lamps for each room. The supplier sent it out to me in good time & it was very cheap. Thanks.

Lullaby Classics
Lullaby Classics
Offered by BestSellerRecordshop

5.0 out of 5 stars Good., 5 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Lullaby Classics (Audio CD)
This is a good cheap product & it does exactly what is says in the description. Also a speedy service.

Lovarzi Women's Grey Heart Pendant Scarf - Valentines Day / Christmas Gift for Ladies
Offered by LOVARZI

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice but expensive., 5 Mar. 2013
I thought this item was expensive for the quality of the product. It's a nice scarf but the quality of the material is a bit middle of the road & the accessories are made of plastic so I think £16.95 was a little excessive. But, at the end of the day, my girlfriend likes it.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice but slightly over priced., 5 Mar. 2013
Nice product but not what I expected. I don't know if I read the description correctly but I was expecting something on satin/silk. I'm still happy with it but think, for a piece of paper, it was a bit expensive.

Disney's Lullaby Album
Disney's Lullaby Album

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for new borns., 2 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Disney's Lullaby Album (Audio CD)
I bought this almost 2 years ago for my, son's room. He still goes to sleep with it playing the background now.

The Truth About Love
The Truth About Love

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain., 2 Jan. 2013
This review is from: The Truth About Love (Audio CD)
I bought this for my girlfriend as a stocking filler for christmas. She loves it & say's it's one of her favourites.

Raa Raa The Noisy Lion -Talking Raa Raa - approx 10"/25cm
Raa Raa The Noisy Lion -Talking Raa Raa - approx 10"/25cm

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loves this., 2 Jan. 2013
Raa Raa was a bargain. It was cheap, arrived quickly & keeps my son happy. It will do for me.