Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Amazon Customer "johakaishi"

Be Iron Fit: Time-Efficient Training Secrets for Ultimate Fitness
Be Iron Fit: Time-Efficient Training Secrets for Ultimate Fitness
by Don Fink

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect guide for the time restricted triathlete. Highly recommended., 13 Dec. 2015
Perfect guide for the time restricted triathlete. Highly recommended.

S.I.O.S.O.S. Volume One
S.I.O.S.O.S. Volume One
Offered by Todays Great Deal

5.0 out of 5 stars smooth hip hop sounds, 8 April 2004
This review is from: S.I.O.S.O.S. Volume One (Audio CD)
Having heard "Karma Hotel" I went out to buy the album S.I.O.S.O.S. Mix hip hop with the smooth vocals quite similar to that of Morcheeba and you get something new, the Spooks.
Sensational.

Soundphiles
Soundphiles

5.0 out of 5 stars legendary, 18 Nov. 2003
This review is from: Soundphiles (Audio CD)
Kinobe... wow. I'm just lost for words when it comes down to this album. It's just brilliant, is all I can say. My favourite track (or one of them) has got to be THEATRICKS but obviously the renowned SLIP INTO SOMETHING MORE COMFORTABLE is rated highly as well. If you like chilled out beats then this is the album for you.
Just to give you an insight into the type of album this is, I'll list some of the other artists that I love:
The Wiseguys
Royksopp
Bonobo
Lemon Jelly
...need I go on? Kinobe; get it... now.

Felt Mountain
Felt Mountain
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

4.0 out of 5 stars mind wandering, 15 April 2003
This review is from: Felt Mountain (Audio CD)
I first bought this CD after hearing Utopia on a chillout compilation CD. I liked it so much that I went and bought Goldfrapp`s Felt Mountain album. All the tracks are relaxing, and let you wander into another world as you lie there appreciating the music. The only track that I dislike is Oompa Radar. It`s a circus tune (stereotypical, but true...). It makes you feel like you`re in a circus, which isn`t really what I was after.
All in all, Goldfrapp has hit the nail on the head, and I`m waiting for her next album, "Black Cherry" to come out...can`t wait!

Dummy
Dummy
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars so good it's hard to describe..., 23 Oct. 2002
This review is from: Dummy (Audio CD)
I don't know why it's taken me this long to write a review for this album. The first time I heard this was in one of my friends' rooms, playing quietly in the background. I asked if I could borrow it, and played it with all it's pride and glory, on full volume in my room. Just turn up the bass, and let the music carry you to another world. I found myself listening to the album non-stop for about an hour, without realising how long I'd been there. My favourite track is the second (Sour times). I don't know how they synthesise their music to get the sounds they get, not that I'm complaining... it works.
Truly inspirational.