Profile for David B. > Reviews

Content by David B.

David B.

Ultimate New Job: The Definitive Guide to Surviving and Thriving As A New Starter: 1 (Ultimate Series)
by James Innes

5.0 out of 5 stars Insightful and informative, 30 Mar 2012
This is a must read for anyone starting in a new job. I love its positive approach to the difficulties of settling into a new position and how it covers roles from entry level to senior management. I highly recommend it and will be keeping a spare copy in the office to loan to our new employees.

The Interview Question & Answer Book: Your Definitive Guide to the Best Answers to Even the Toughest Interview Questions
by James Innes

5.0 out of 5 stars Comprehensive and invaluable, 30 Mar 2012
I bought this book not as a potential interviewee, but as a manager looking to keep abreast of the advice that interviewees are receiving. I have to say that I am extremely impressed with both the scope and quality of its content. My previous experience with such publications (and I have a lot) is that they are littered with outmoded interview questions and offer 'model' answers that I would cringe to hear. This book is clearly very well researched, it is current with latest interviewing techniques and offers genuinely excellent advice.