Profile for Jollies > Reviews

Content by Jollies

Jollies

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Snugg iPhone 5C Silicone Case in Black - Non-Slip Material, Protective and Soft to Touch for the Apple iPhone 5C
Offered by TheSnugg

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Quality!, 8 July 2014
Great quality!! I bought this for my husband who is a bit accident prone and so wanted his iPhone to be protected but didn't want to be embarrassed when using his phone in business meetings, the quality of this cover is fab - you get what you pay for!

TheCharmWorks Sterling Silver Crystal Alphabet Letter S Charm on Clip
TheCharmWorks Sterling Silver Crystal Alphabet Letter S Charm on Clip
Offered by Thomas Rose Giftware

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous Charm!, 18 Jun 2014
I bought a child's charm bracelet for my 11 year old daughter for her birthday. This 'S' charm is beautiful. It is very well made. My daughter was delighted!!!

TACTUFF Big Door Saddle Bag (Black and Orange)
TACTUFF Big Door Saddle Bag (Black and Orange)
Offered by Action Leisure Gear Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Fanastic Bag!, 4 Jun 2014
This bag is extremely well made and the reflective strips are very reassuring as they make me more visible on the road! There is a zip under the bag which allows the size of the bag to increase when opened - handy when you want to shove more stuff in!! I only wanted enough room for a spare inner tube and phone and it easily holds this without the need to open the zip for extra space. Fits easily under the seat and feels very secure. Would highly recommend!!

TACTUFF Wedge Saddle Bag (Black and Orange)
TACTUFF Wedge Saddle Bag (Black and Orange)
Offered by Action Leisure Gear Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Addition to my bike, 4 Jun 2014
I wanted a bag on my bike so I could carry a spare inner tube and my phone. This bag is perfect!! It arrived the following day and was very easy to fit under my seat. It holds the equipment I wanted to carry and feels very well made. In fact I was so pleased that I immediately ordered another one for my son's bike!!

Queen of Silver Sterling Silver Kicking a Football Sports Player Mens Clip-On Bracelet Charm Gift Boxed
Offered by Queen of Silver & Gold

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Charm!, 3 Jun 2014
My 11 year old daughter is football mad so she was DELIGHTED to receive this charm for her bracelet! It's very cute!

Guardian angel charm on a lobster clip
Guardian angel charm on a lobster clip
Offered by topcats

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet charm!, 3 Jun 2014
My 11 year old has a charm bracelet so her older sister bought her this. She was delighted - it is very cute!!

Ornami Silver Seahorse Clip On Charm
Ornami Silver Seahorse Clip On Charm

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute charm!!, 3 Jun 2014
This charm is so cute! My daughter is a seahorse in a show so I bought this for her. She was delighted!!

Children's Sterling Silver Charm Bracelet - 6.5" Long. Supplied In Luxury Pink & Cream Presentation Box.
Offered by Babes & Wags Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous!, 3 Jun 2014
This is so cute!!! Bought it for my daughter's 11th birthday and she LOVES it! She has 4 charms and can't wait to add more...

2014 Rayzor Professional UV400 Double Lensed Ski / SnowBoard Goggles, With a Matt Pink Camouflage Frame with an Anti Fog Coated, Vented Smoked Mirrored Anti-Glare Clarity Wide Vision Lens.
Offered by Sports Eyewear

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab goggles!, 8 May 2014
I was having trouble seeing with my old goggles - they kept misting up and visibility was poor when it was cloudy.
These are great!! They don't mist up at all, are comfortable to wear and I can definitely see better on the slopes!

Jazooli Ski Skiing Snow Snowboard Goggles with Mirror Vented Lens - Black
Jazooli Ski Skiing Snow Snowboard Goggles with Mirror Vented Lens - Black
Offered by Jazooli

5.0 out of 5 stars Look great!, 9 April 2014
My 13 year old just bought these - he is going skiing with his school and didn't want to take the pair of goggles he has had since he was 7!! These look fab and he is really pleased with them!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3