Profile for Jollies > Reviews

Content by Jollies

Jollies

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Eonfine iPhone 6 Waterproof Case [New Version],Extreme Durable Protection IP68 Waterproof Work With Touch ID Ultra Slim Soft Snow Dirt Shockproof Protective Case Cover for iPhone 6 4.7'' White
Offered by EonfineDirect UK

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a fantastic case! Bought it for my 15 year old ..., 11 Dec. 2015
It's a fantastic case! Bought it for my 15 year old son and feel reassured that his phone will be safe now it is encased in this!!

Snugg iPhone 5C Silicone Case in Black - Non-Slip Material, Protective and Soft to Touch for the Apple iPhone 5C

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Quality!, 8 July 2014
Great quality!! I bought this for my husband who is a bit accident prone and so wanted his iPhone to be protected but didn't want to be embarrassed when using his phone in business meetings, the quality of this cover is fab - you get what you pay for!

Sterling Silver Crystal Alphabet Letter S Charm on Clip
Sterling Silver Crystal Alphabet Letter S Charm on Clip
Offered by JewelleryBox

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous Charm!, 18 Jun. 2014
I bought a child's charm bracelet for my 11 year old daughter for her birthday. This 'S' charm is beautiful. It is very well made. My daughter was delighted!!!

TACTUFF Big Door Saddle Bag (Black and Orange)
TACTUFF Big Door Saddle Bag (Black and Orange)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fanastic Bag!, 4 Jun. 2014
This bag is extremely well made and the reflective strips are very reassuring as they make me more visible on the road! There is a zip under the bag which allows the size of the bag to increase when opened - handy when you want to shove more stuff in!! I only wanted enough room for a spare inner tube and phone and it easily holds this without the need to open the zip for extra space. Fits easily under the seat and feels very secure. Would highly recommend!!

TACTUFF Wedge Saddle Bag (Black and Orange)
TACTUFF Wedge Saddle Bag (Black and Orange)
Offered by Action Leisure Gear Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Addition to my bike, 4 Jun. 2014
I wanted a bag on my bike so I could carry a spare inner tube and my phone. This bag is perfect!! It arrived the following day and was very easy to fit under my seat. It holds the equipment I wanted to carry and feels very well made. In fact I was so pleased that I immediately ordered another one for my son's bike!!

Queen of Silver Sterling Silver Kicking a Football Sports Player Mens Clip-On Bracelet Charm Gift Boxed

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Charm!, 3 Jun. 2014
My 11 year old daughter is football mad so she was DELIGHTED to receive this charm for her bracelet! It's very cute!

Guardian angel charm on a lobster clip
Guardian angel charm on a lobster clip

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet charm!, 3 Jun. 2014
My 11 year old has a charm bracelet so her older sister bought her this. She was delighted - it is very cute!!

Ornami Silver Seahorse Clip On Charm
Ornami Silver Seahorse Clip On Charm

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute charm!!, 3 Jun. 2014
This charm is so cute! My daughter is a seahorse in a show so I bought this for her. She was delighted!!

Children's Sterling Silver Charm Bracelet - 6.5 Inches Long
Children's Sterling Silver Charm Bracelet - 6.5 Inches Long
Offered by Babes & Wags Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous!, 3 Jun. 2014
This is so cute!!! Bought it for my daughter's 11th birthday and she LOVES it! She has 4 charms and can't wait to add more...

Rayzor Professional UV400 Double Lensed Ski / SnowBoard Goggles, With a Matt Pink Camouflage Frame with an Anti Fog Coated, Vented Smoked Mirrored Anti-Glare Clarity Wide Vision Lens.
Offered by Sports Eyewear

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab goggles!, 8 May 2014
I was having trouble seeing with my old goggles - they kept misting up and visibility was poor when it was cloudy.
These are great!! They don't mist up at all, are comfortable to wear and I can definitely see better on the slopes!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3