ARRAY(0xb0f58d08)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Richmond Dark Cream Parasol 2.1m Hardwood - Plus 4 Cushions
Richmond Dark Cream Parasol 2.1m Hardwood - Plus 4 Cushions

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay for the price, 9 July 2013
Bought this to replace a parasol which was too big for our needs. This one takes a wee bit of getting used to as it is rather smaller than anticipated. It is fine for what it is designed for and at the price paid I cannot complain.

Korum Hook Hairs With Bait Bands Hook Size 14
Korum Hook Hairs With Bait Bands Hook Size 14
Offered by Big Catch Tackle
Price: 2.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Korum Bait banded hooks, 9 July 2013
I have been using these hooks for a couple of seasons now mainly with a flatbed feeder and pellet. Very good sharp strong hooks that will help you land fish after fish. Highly recommended

Backlash
Backlash
by Lynda La Plante
Price: 7.46

5.0 out of 5 stars Anna Travis latest, 9 July 2013
This review is from: Backlash (Hardcover)
I bought this through World of Books Ltd on Amazon marketplace and paid a fraction of the cost when new. The book is another in the exciting Anna Travis series and I couldn't put it down- a good read!!

Cable knit Cardy Socks for Short boots (Mocha)
Cable knit Cardy Socks for Short boots (Mocha)

5.0 out of 5 stars Ugg Sox, 9 July 2013
Purchased these to go with a pair of short UGG boots that I'd bought for my wife. The colours matched perfectly and she is delighted with them. Service and delivery were speedy so I have no problem recommending this product/supplier.

Hard Landing (The 1st Spider Shepherd Thriller)
Hard Landing (The 1st Spider Shepherd Thriller)
Price: 0.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Spider Shepherd, 10 Mar 2013
Decent read from Stephen Leather all based in and around a British prison. Good characters and a decent storyline- had me hooked from the first chapter. Recommended

The Tiger's Cave (DCI Tom Caton Manchester Crime Novels)
The Tiger's Cave (DCI Tom Caton Manchester Crime Novels)
Price: 1.91

4.0 out of 5 stars Tom Caton thriller, 10 Mar 2013
Another good read from Bill Rogers- good storyline with believable characters all set in and around Manchester- highly recommended for crime fans

Panasonic  KX-TG8062EB Twin Colour DECT Phone Set with Answer Machine
Panasonic KX-TG8062EB Twin Colour DECT Phone Set with Answer Machine
Offered by total digital stores
Price: 48.85

4.0 out of 5 stars Panasonic KX-TG8062EB, 1 Mar 2013
I bought these phones to replace a more expensive set which has been giving me problems.
A very good purchase at a reasonable price and I am delighted with the quality.

The Cleansing (DCI Tom Caton Manchester Murder Mysteries)
The Cleansing (DCI Tom Caton Manchester Murder Mysteries)
Price: 0.91

4.0 out of 5 stars The Cleansing, 1 Mar 2013
My first book by Mr Rogers- I am a Mark Billington and Peter James fan and decided to give this book a go as the story is based around my local area. I really enjoyed meeting the characters - Tom Caton is very interesting and look forward to the next book in the series.

The Head Case (DCI Tom Caton Manchester Crime Novels)
The Head Case (DCI Tom Caton Manchester Crime Novels)
Price: 1.91

4.0 out of 5 stars Tom Caton- The Head Case, 1 Mar 2013
Thoroughly enjoyable read- I am now a big Tom Caton fan- I love that the stories are based around Manchester so it is easy to picture the scenes as described by the author. The characters are believable and I was swept along with the storyline to the point that I was quite disappointed when the story finished. I have already ordered the next book.

Daewoo KOR6N7RS 20 litre 800 watt Touch Control Solo Microwave Oven, Stainless Steel
Offered by Allgoods Direct
Price: 90.22

4.0 out of 5 stars Microwave, 1 Mar 2013
This is proving to be a very good purchase. A value microwave that does what it says on the tin- no complaints

Page: 1 | 2 | 3