Profile for Ms. K. Moore > Reviews

Content by Ms. K. Moore

Ms. K. Moore "Karen Eve" (Teesside, England)

10 PACK OF BABY HANGERS PINK
10 PACK OF BABY HANGERS PINK
Offered by 1stopbabystore

5.0 out of 5 stars Girls Hangers, 3 May 2016
Perfect! Just what we needed!

Apple Watch Band, Oittm 38mm Stainless Steel Metal Replacement Strap Classic Apple iWatch Wrist Band with Double Button Folding Clasp for Apple Watch (38mm, Silver)
Offered by LOPOO UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Apple Watch Strap, 3 May 2016
I bought this for my 15 year old son who loves it! It was a bit fiddly to make smaller in size as it doesn't come with any fitting instructions, but we sussed it and he's pleased as punch!

Hairdryers by WAHL PowerDry 2000w Black
Hairdryers by WAHL PowerDry 2000w Black
Offered by Perfect Looks

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this hair dryer, 9 Jan. 2015
I love this hair dryer! Speaking as someone whose spent alot of money on hair dryers in the past this one was recommended to my by my hairdresser. It's light, powerful, has a really long wire and adjustable heat settings. Perfect. And for the price - a real bargain!

Manicure Pedicure 15 Piece Stainless Steel Set in a compact Leather Black Case
Manicure Pedicure 15 Piece Stainless Steel Set in a compact Leather Black Case
Offered by Ryte-Apparel

5.0 out of 5 stars Manicure set, 12 Dec. 2013
Lovely set, contains everything you could ever need and nice quality. I received one last Christmas and have purchased one myself to give as a gift this year. Good value for money too.

Disney Mickey Mouse LED Torch
Disney Mickey Mouse LED Torch
Offered by Ssybo93

4.0 out of 5 stars Mickey Mouse Torch, 29 Dec. 2012
I bought this torch for my 3 year old to use on a family trip to Centre Parcs! All kids love torches in the dark and this one was perfect. Durable, fun, easy for small hands to hold and switch on and off themselves and the light didn't get hot so there was no risk of him burning himself. It's been dropped, thrown in bags and under the pushchair and is still like new! The light isn't the brightest so if you want a really bright torch perhaps this isn't for you - but was perfect for us!

Roman Army (Usborne Discovery)
Roman Army (Usborne Discovery)
by Ruth Brocklehurst

4.0 out of 5 stars Roman Army, 29 Dec. 2012
My 11 year old was studying the roman army at school and we needed a few books to help with a project. This book was very simple and communicated all the key information in a language he could easily understand and enjoy himself. It will form a useful section of our home library for future reference by the children. Good value for money too!

Official WWE RAW Backpack
Official WWE RAW Backpack

4.0 out of 5 stars WWE Raw Backpack, 23 Feb. 2010
This review is from: Official WWE RAW Backpack
Bought this back pack as a school bag for my 8 year old son whose a massive WWE fan! He wasn't disappointed and neither was I! It's great quality and big enough to get his A4 sized work books in. The front pocket is a good size to - would fit an A5 work book or a reading book... If your thinking of buying this I'd go ahead and get it!