Profile for Jeremy > Reviews

Content by Jeremy

Jeremy

ResultSport® Level 1 Foam Padded Weighted 1.2kg (2.65lb) Fitness Exercise Hula Hoop 100cm wide

5.0 out of 5 stars VERY GOOD HOOP Level 1., 26 Nov. 2014
Very well made Hoop. I got the 2kg. version first but sent it back for the 1.2Kg. I'm 62 yr old and just love it. I now think I should have kept the heavy one for 6 months time when I will be able to manage it.Great that you can take it apart. Well worth the investment.

Dare Prod. 1703 Wire Strainer/Tightener
Dare Prod. 1703 Wire Strainer/Tightener
Offered by BIC WAREHOUSE

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 23 April 2014
Just the job for stretching wires for the fruit garden. Well made. Simple. Strong.Last a life time. No worries buying this.

BeachPlay Waterproof KeySafe Bag with Armband for Watersport
BeachPlay Waterproof KeySafe Bag with Armband for Watersport
Offered by ResultSport

5.0 out of 5 stars Key Wet Bag, 3 Jun. 2013
Well made. Strong. Light. Works well. I would recomend this for your car key. Its too small to put your whole bunch of keys in but I do not see that as a problem. I just wanted to keep a single key dry and safe. In fact because its small it fils well into my shorts or dry suit.

Origami Design Secrets: Mathematical Methods for an Ancient Art, Second Edition
Origami Design Secrets: Mathematical Methods for an Ancient Art, Second Edition
by Robert J. Lang

5.0 out of 5 stars Origami Book, 3 Jun. 2013
This is a must for the experienced folder. Bought it for our Son who has folded paper since he was 6yrs old (now 27)
He considers that it has changed his approach to some techniques. CERTAINLY, however, not for a beginner.

Philips EcoClassic Halogen Candle Light Bulb - Dimmable (Small Edison Screw B35 E14 28 W), Warm White
Offered by Dependable Trading LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Well packed BULB, 3 Jun. 2013
Excactly what I needed it to do. Came soon. Well packed No breakages. works just fine.I would recommend this product every time.

Bahco  10-24-23 Bowsaw 24In
Bahco 10-24-23 Bowsaw 24In

5.0 out of 5 stars BOWSAW, 3 Jun. 2013
Very solid saw with screw action to tighten the blade. I would recommend this rather than the cheaper snap closed versions.I use it all the time for cutting timber for our fire.

Soil Spike - 50mm diameter
Soil Spike - 50mm diameter
Offered by Stewart and Gibson Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars SPIKE, 3 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Soil Spike - 50mm diameter
This is a very solid product well recommended. I did make hole for it first and filled it with concrete to set the spike into.Put a spare pole into it while the concrete was setting and used a spirt level to check it was vertical.It does not come with a cover for when you take the washing line out but I guess the washing line pole will never come out anyway..

WordPress For Dummies
WordPress For Dummies
by Matt Mullenweg

4.0 out of 5 stars wordpress for dummies, 7 Jan. 2012
This review is from: WordPress For Dummies (Paperback)
Good book. Worth reading. I did want some really basic stuff however, that it did not have. I suppose doing and learning on the job is the way forward. Recommend it.

No.4 Staunton chess pieces in stained wooden case
No.4 Staunton chess pieces in stained wooden case

5.0 out of 5 stars Chess, 4 July 2011
Great Chess pieces. Classic design. Weighted so they feel good. Had to send back two because they were badly formed but the seller changed them with no fuss. Because they are hand formed it is just worth checking them individually before you accept the item. Jeremy

Lamy T10 Ink Cartridges BLACK 4x5 (20 Cartridges)
Lamy T10 Ink Cartridges BLACK 4x5 (20 Cartridges)
Offered by LPC Stationers

5.0 out of 5 stars Lamy Pen GREAT, 4 July 2011
If you are after a good pen to use for general writing letters this is the one. Good to hold. Great nib and the results are just so lovely. It does come with a wide calligraphy nib but I use the standard one which is so nice to use.