Profile for Ms. W. M. Elie > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Iron Man 3-in-1 Wrist Repulsor
Iron Man 3-in-1 Wrist Repulsor

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent gift., 18 April 2012
My son absolutly love this toy. Will plan to get another for his other hand. He has hours off fun especially with his matching helmet and chest.

The Biggest Loser Challenge (Wii)
The Biggest Loser Challenge (Wii)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this fitness Wii, 18 April 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This is one of my best purchases. It is fun and you can set up your goals quite easily. You can have Gillian and Bob create your work out or you can do them individually. I especially like the choice of what areas you want to work out most and the range of times that are given. This helps if you have a busy week but still would like to do a work out. There is'nt much choice of words and little more effort could have gone into giving Gillian and Bob more things to say.
NEGATIVE I found that the skipping and tire jumps did'nt register well. Could be my wii I don't know.
A must have for an excellent price.

Polymer Clay Cookbook, The
Polymer Clay Cookbook, The
by Jessica Partain

5.0 out of 5 stars Loving this book, 10 Mar 2011
If you love using polymer clay you will love this book. The directions are easy to follow. There are so many fun projects to do. This will get you started to then go and create your own works and turn them into stunning fun pieces of jewellery.

Garden Flower Designs (Design Source Books)
Garden Flower Designs (Design Source Books)
by Polly Pinder

5.0 out of 5 stars A great source book, 10 Mar 2011
What I love about this book is the ease of use. I'm not a brilliant artist and I found this book a great way to get me started on drawing flowers. It is great for anyone just starting out, or looking for ideas to incoprporte in their projects. If you find it hrd to get started then this is definately a book for you.

Tasty Trinkets: Polymer Clay Food Jewellery (Twenty to Make)
Tasty Trinkets: Polymer Clay Food Jewellery (Twenty to Make)
by Charlotte Stowell

5.0 out of 5 stars Grea tbook, 10 Mar 2011
This is a fun and fantastic book and you will have hours of fun with it. There are lots of projects for you to be getting on with which can be applied to different types of jewellery. I love this book and have made a few items out of here already. If you love fimo then you will love making these delighful items. A gret and a must buy.

Glamorous Beaded Jewerly: Bracelets, Earrings, Necklaces, and Rings
Glamorous Beaded Jewerly: Bracelets, Earrings, Necklaces, and Rings
by M. T. Ryan

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 10 Mar 2011
I love this jewelley book and have developed many ideas and drawn a lot of inspiration from this book. It has a decent amount of projects to get you strted. It also has pictues on tools and gems and other materials to get you started. There are some fantastic projects that you just want to try out as soon as you get this book. This book is gret for a beginer or anyone who has dabbled in jewelllery making.

Fantasy Landscapes in Watercolour (Fantasy Art)
Fantasy Landscapes in Watercolour (Fantasy Art)
by Stuart Littlejohn

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book, 10 Mar 2011
This book does not have as much variety, but the few that it has, I found very helpful and intersting. I have just got into watercolour and I have taken some of the advice and applied it to my own work. I found this book very intersting and helpful. Just wish they had a couple moe more examples, still a good buy.

How to Draw and Paint Fairyland (How to Draw & Paint)
How to Draw and Paint Fairyland (How to Draw & Paint)
by Linda Ravenscroft

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful book, 10 Mar 2011
I love fantasy and fairy books. This is great book to gather information and ideas to create your own fantasy works. Whether you are complete beginner like me or you have dabbled, this is fantastic and usefull book. A must have in your collection.

Flower Designs (Design Source Books)
Flower Designs (Design Source Books)
by Mandy Southan

5.0 out of 5 stars Great source book, 10 Mar 2011
I love this book it has given me so many ideas to use in my craft. If you are like me and need a little help to get started in drawing flowers, this is definaetly the book. You can use it as a base to go on and create your own flowers. A must buy.

The Art of Illumination
The Art of Illumination
by Patricia Carter

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantantastic Buy, 10 Mar 2011
I absoultly love this book. There is so much in there, so much inspiration. The colours and design are great and can be inspired to creat all sorts of work. I would definately reccommend this book.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3