Profile for Hayley > Reviews

Content by Hayley

Hayley

Cycling Days Out - South East England: Traffic-free Family and Leisure Cycling in Kent, Sussex, Surrey and Hampshire
by Deirdre Huston
Price: 12.71

3.0 out of 5 stars Good book for short bike rides, 18 April 2014
Although this is a very nice book the rides are relatively short & more suitable for families with small children. As we prefer longer rides I have given the book to my daughter who has a 2 yr old for whom it will be more useful.

Quality Thimblette Rubber for Note-counting Page-turning Size 0 Small Green Ref 265478 [Pack of 10]
Offered by Shop Inc
Price: 1.58

2.0 out of 5 stars Thimblette, 17 Mar 2013
Rubber was a bit thin & kept slipping off though I generally use this size. Maybe I should try a smaller size though would prefer thicker rubber for note counting purposes.

Thursdays in the Park
Thursdays in the Park
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Thursdays in the Park, 17 Mar 2013
My first read on my new kindle, thoroughly enjoyed it. I couldn't wait to read on each evening to see what would happen next. I also identified with some of the themes raised. Hope to read more from this author.

1642 Leather Credit Card Holder Style 5017_17-Black
1642 Leather Credit Card Holder Style 5017_17-Black
Offered by Smiths of Sevenoaks
Price: 11.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Credit card holder, 7 Feb 2013
I bought this for my husband as the bank issue ones he generally uses kept falling apart & I was worried he would lose his cards. I was very pleased with this card wallet as it is slimline & the leather looks like a quality product at an affordable price. His cards fit in snugly & are not bulky in the pocket-would recommend.

Small Black USB Wired Optical Light Scroll Wheel Mice Mouse for PC Laptop Computer
Offered by Digiflex
Price: 9.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Performance, 4 Jan 2013
The mouse functions very well. The buttons started slightly stiff and the scroll wheel is slightly stiff but I got used to it almost immediately.
Despite the good product, the delivery was terrible. I ordered it and selected the 3 - 5 day option. I checked the estimated delivery date and it told me it'd be arriving within the next month. 2 months later it arrived.
Good product, terrible delivery.
3 Stars but it would have been 4 if it wasn't for the delivery.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Xbox 360)
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Xbox 360)
Price: 14.86

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 25 Nov 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
i dont understand why this has gotten such a low rating (3 star when i wrote this) because i love it! its the best COD out of all and the new company really made a difference. 5 Stars easily