Profile for Ann Handstock > Reviews

Content by Ann Handstock

Ann Handstock "annbags" (wiltshire,United Kingdom)

Knit the Alphabet: Quick and easy alphabet knitting patterns
Knit the Alphabet: Quick and easy alphabet knitting patterns
by Claire Garland

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as straightforward as I thought. Quite dissapointed as ..., 12 Aug. 2014
Not as straightforward as I thought. Quite dissapointed as I had made some letters already and was looking forward to completing more.instructions not at all clea r. I can knit and crochet on all types of needles but why the need to use two circular needles I cannot understand and also it makes an expensive purchase as I don't have the right needles in spite off my very extensive stash.

Ladies Denim Stylish Jacket Coat Casual Red Sand Wine Sizes 8-20
Ladies Denim Stylish Jacket Coat Casual Red Sand Wine Sizes 8-20
Offered by Chicwhisper

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with this purchase, 12 Aug. 2014
Very happy with this purchase. I have been looking for a jacket like this for ages. It arrived very quickly. Would recommend this purchase.

Yves Saint Laurent Yvresse Eau de Toilette - 60 ml
Yves Saint Laurent Yvresse Eau de Toilette - 60 ml

1.0 out of 5 stars dissapointed with odourless yvresse perfume., 19 Oct. 2013
I have just opened this perfume to find to my horror it does not resemble yvresse perfume in any way. As I have purchased many bottles of this perfume in the past from Amazon although maybe not from this seller I am very cross especially due to the cost. I would like some renumeration for this expense of a useless item.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 2, 2013 8:11 AM GMT

Hello Kitty Blue Daisy Hair Brush
Hello Kitty Blue Daisy Hair Brush

4.0 out of 5 stars Another sensible option., 4 Jan. 2012
I was also pleased with this product as again it utilised her love of Hello Kitty in a practical way.

Hello Kitty 'Summertime' Toothbrush Set
Hello Kitty 'Summertime' Toothbrush Set

4.0 out of 5 stars Pleased with purchase., 4 Jan. 2012
= Durability:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:5.0 out of 5 stars
I was pleased with this product as my small niece is Hello Kitty mad and this was an educational way to tap in to that.

Comfort Food
Comfort Food
by Kate Jacobs

5.0 out of 5 stars comfort food by Kate Jacobs., 31 July 2010
This review is from: Comfort Food (Paperback)
I really enjoyed this book. Another very readable book by one of my favourit authors. I hope there are more to come.

David Lloyd: The Autobiography: Anything but Murder
David Lloyd: The Autobiography: Anything but Murder
by David Lloyd

5.0 out of 5 stars David Lloyd strikes a hit again., 29 Jun. 2010
This was purchased as a Fathers Day present for my father. He is thoroughly enjoying this book. He says its (along with the previous David Lloyd book) the best book he has read in years and at almost 90 years I should think that would be quite a large amount, as at one time he was quite an intense reader. One of our best ideas for him I believe. Thoroughly reccomend these books as a brilliant read for all those lifelong cricket/Accrington Stanley fans.

Summer on Blossom Street (MIRA)
Summer on Blossom Street (MIRA)
by Debbie Macomber

5.0 out of 5 stars summer on Blossom Street, 24 Dec. 2009
Another enjoyable read by Debbie Macomber. Being a craftsperson myself and belonging to three craft groups I find great affinity with these books. Cant wait to read more of Debbie Macomber.