Profile for G. Jobe > Reviews

Content by G. Jobe

G. Jobe "Smooth Jazz fan" (Rochester. UK)

BT Duet 210 Corded Telephone - White
BT Duet 210 Corded Telephone - White
Price: 8.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Dissatisfied, 18 Mar 2013
I did previously write a review about this phone, pointing out that despite exhaustive attempts, on known working connections, the ringer did not function. Total REN figure of 3 for the property. In your reply I was advised not to return it, the expression " have it on us" being used and a full refund on my credit card to be made. So far this has not materialized. Empty promise?

Jazzmasters 6
Jazzmasters 6
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Smooth Jazz, 28 Dec 2010
This review is from: Jazzmasters 6 (MP3 Download)
Forget about problems of late delivery at Christmas, MP3 download is the solution for me every time. Recent purchase, by this method, of Jazzmasters VI and several other albums saved me considerable time,effort and money.----- My wife also thanks you for helping me economise in providig her with great foot-tapping music while browsing the network!

Hardcastle 5
Hardcastle 5
Offered by skyvo-direct
Price: 12.74

5.0 out of 5 stars Returned item. Hardcastle 5, 29 Jan 2009
This review is from: Hardcastle 5 (Audio CD)
So far as I am aware, this album is up to Paul Hardcastle's usual good standard. However, I returned it to you,as an unwanted item, on 1/2 January and am still awaiting a refund. Your declared aim is to provide a refund WITHIN 4 weeks. Please contact me to advise progress.
G Jobe