Profile for Susan Hitz > Reviews

Susan Hitz

Reflections - Carly Simon's Greatest Hits
Reflections - Carly Simon's Greatest Hits

5.0 out of 5 stars Review, 6 Sep 2013
Great product, fast delivery, I don't like that it came in a cardboard box though, takes up room in recycling and couldn't be posted through the door, I had to collect it.

Wherever I Lay My Hat: the Best of Paul Young
Wherever I Lay My Hat: the Best of Paul Young

Greatest Hits
Greatest Hits

5.0 out of 5 stars Review, 6 Sep 2013
This review is from: Greatest Hits (Audio CD)

The Collection
The Collection

5.0 out of 5 stars Review, 6 Sep 2013
This review is from: The Collection (Audio CD)

Yes Stories: Group and Solo Tales
Yes Stories: Group and Solo Tales

5.0 out of 5 stars Review, 6 Sep 2013

Oral-B CrossAction Power Crossaction Power Anti-Microbial Battery Toothbrush 1 ea
Offered by We Ship Supplies

Funky Box ToGo Easy Wipe Travel Dispenser box Blue star
Funky Box ToGo Easy Wipe Travel Dispenser box Blue star
Offered by Bebitus

5.0 out of 5 stars Review, 6 Sep 2013

baroo Striped Pram Blanket (Multicoloured)
baroo Striped Pram Blanket (Multicoloured)