Profile for DEJ > Reviews

Loving Spirit: Secrets
by Linda Chapman
Price: 4.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Must be good, 19 Aug 2012
This review is from: Loving Spirit: Secrets (Paperback)
My daughter sat and read it straight through so I assume it is a great book for a horse mad child!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 19 Aug 2012
It has burst open once but basically it is exactly what I expected from reading about it. However, could be cheaper if it is a genuine attempt to help people.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 22, 2013 11:57 PM GMT

SAMSUNG GALAXY Y S5360 PURPLE TPU GEL SKIN / CASE / COVER + SCREEN PROTECTOR PART OF THE QUBITS ACCESSORIES RANGE
Offered by ClickJunkie
Price: 2.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing value, 19 Aug 2012
My daughter loved this for her samsung phone and I was quite impressed myself. I half expected it to look cheap and nasty but it is quite the opposite. Great value.

No-Ad SPF# 15 Sunblock Lotion 475 ml
No-Ad SPF# 15 Sunblock Lotion 475 ml
Offered by ABC Wholesale
Price: 11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The only sunblock I ever use, 19 Aug 2012
I came across this sunblock many years ago. It feels much better on the skin compared to most sunscreens which is especially important when you have to use them a lot and I have never suffered sunburn when using it, even when out on sail boats all day long. Cannot recommend it highly enough. Experience has shown me that it is hard to beat.

Instances of the Number 3
Instances of the Number 3
by Salley Vickers
Price: 5.59

3.0 out of 5 stars My first book by this author., 19 Aug 2012
I still can't be sure whether I really liked this book or not. Almost gave up on it once but the relationship between the wife and mistress intrigued me enough to keep going. Maybe I should have read Hamlet first. To be fair I think I missed a few of the ideas in the book but I did really like the style of writing. Really did not like the character of Zahin. Would have preferred much greater development of the wife - mistress relationship. Will give another of her books a try though.

Red Top Fly Trap
Red Top Fly Trap
Offered by Pestokill Direct
Price: 4.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Smelly but very effective!, 24 July 2012
A very effective product but if you really have lots of flies it will work so well that it will get quite wiffy after a couple of weeks. (That is an under-statement)! Thought I had a dead cat in the garden until I realised where the smell was emanating from!! In the three weeks I have used it, it has acquired a good 3 inches of dead flies in it! Hence the smell. We live in a country location and sometimes have cows nearby. It has drastically reduced the number of flies in the house and garden but you need to think carefully about wind direction before you hang it up.
The product is obviously very cheap to produce. The design is the clever part. So in view of the fact that I will need several to see me through the summer, it would be good to see discounted multipacks on sale. The cost of several needed for the summer and the bad smell mean I will still be looking for an alternative re-usable product.

French Grammar Made Easy
French Grammar Made Easy
by Rosi McNab
Price: 19.99

2.0 out of 5 stars good book but CD won't play, 9 April 2012
I am enjoying the book BUT and this is a really BIG BUT.....the CD will not play and have tried it on 4 different computers.Have spent hours faffing around with security settings and just get nowhere. This aspect of the package is therefore a BIG disappointed and leaves you feeling cheated by the publisher/author.

Gardman Cast Iron Ornamental Antique Hanging Bird Bath
Gardman Cast Iron Ornamental Antique Hanging Bird Bath

5.0 out of 5 stars Looked much better than expected for the price, 9 Aug 2011
Am so pleased with this. I was expecting it to look a bit cheap but it is just the opposite...looks like it cost more than it infact did. Hangs nicely in the tree and birds seem to loke it. Could put food in it instead of water.

Pest-Stop PR-3000 Professional  Ultrasonic and Electromagnetic Pest Repeller
Pest-Stop PR-3000 Professional Ultrasonic and Electromagnetic Pest Repeller
Offered by @Home
Price: 33.45

4.0 out of 5 stars No more strange noises in the attic!, 9 Aug 2011
Had constant chewing, scratching noises in my attic. Bought this but felt rather skeptical. Went away for several months and it could be coincidence but there have been no more scratchings in the attic since I returned. Not sure what was living in the attic but it has vacated. We thought it may be squirrels.Secondly, it could be coincidence again but there were no signs of the mole that had been making a real mess of the garden near my conservatory door......Unplugged the devise for a week...guess who came back....moley is happily digging in his old place again. So guess I need to find the pest repeller and plug it in again. Having a science background, I realise these are not exactly controlled experiments but I am so surprised by the effectiveness that I am buying a second one for the garden shed!!Mice are driving me crazy eating things.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars very useful work bag, 19 Mar 2011
Am a teacher and this is my second of these bags,,,first one lasted me 10 years for school! Says something about the quality! It is so well designed that I have never come across another bag as useful for my day to day tasks at work. Very well thought out design with all the compartments.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9