Profile for Jenny R > Reviews

Cracker: The Complete Collection [DVD]
Dvd ~ Robbie Coltrane
Offered by ZavviOutlet

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money, 11 Jan. 2015
Excellent value for money, delivered quickly, good quality box set and design.
A couple of the discs wouldn't play on a standard blue-ray player and I had to use my region 1 player which was odd, but still really enjoyed the entire series, as good as watching them first time around,

747 (Deluxe)
747 (Deluxe)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 Jan. 2015
This review is from: 747 (Deluxe) (MP3 Download)
Fantastic Album, this is by far the best since their 1st.

The Exorcist (1973) 40th Anniversary Edition Blu-Ray [Import]
The Exorcist (1973) 40th Anniversary Edition Blu-Ray [Import]
Dvd ~ Ellen Burstyn
Offered by brrsales

5.0 out of 5 stars recipient delighted with it, 11 Jan. 2015
Delivered quickly, bought as a gift, recipient delighted with it.

Beyondfashion Dog Costumes Christmas Angel Wing Dog Coat Santa Suit Fancy Pet Gift-- Red (XXL)
Offered by Beyondfashion

5.0 out of 5 stars and good, 11 Jan. 2015
This is very cute but I bought the XXL for my jack Russell and it was a tad tight. Its still a lovely Christmas costume, and good quality

Dog Bandana Christmas Design- Handmade
Dog Bandana Christmas Design- Handmade
Offered by Dog Bandana Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars The bandana's were great, They were delivered quickly, 11 Jan. 2015
The bandana's were great, They were delivered quickly, in time for Christmas and my dogs loved them! Very simple idea but very effective and easy to use,

From Where We Stand
From Where We Stand

5.0 out of 5 stars Ward Thomas - Great first Album !!, 17 Aug. 2014
This review is from: From Where We Stand (MP3 Download)
This is an excellent album, the songs are catchy, well produced , it reminded me in parts of, 10000 Maniacs "In my Tribe", the way the songs were put together, the harmonies and tones of the sisters voices. As a fan of groups like Sugarland & Little Big Town , the girls can certainly hold their own with the big guns. Absolutely loved it, and would highly recommend it.

The Wolf Gift (The Wolf Gift Chronicles Book 1)
The Wolf Gift (The Wolf Gift Chronicles Book 1)

1.0 out of 5 stars The Wolf Gift, 7 Sept. 2013
It is with a heavy heart that I write this, I have been an avid reader of Anne Rice, having loved the Mayfair Witches series, and the Vampire Chronicles with a passion, they caught my imagination & excited me, driving me on to read the next book, but hard as I tried , I simply could not find any enthusiasm for the Wolf Gift. I felt as if I were reading words written by a child who was struggling to create characters , there was plenty of description of surroundings but I was actually unable to continue reading the book and had to give up, which is something I have only ever done once before in over 30 yrs of avidly devouring books. I felt so disappointed, this is not what I expected from Anne Rice, I may give it another go but it will be a while before I do.

Hot Diamonds Angel Heart Magma Maxi Pendant Made with Swaroski Elements of 75cm
Hot Diamonds Angel Heart Magma Maxi Pendant Made with Swaroski Elements of 75cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Angel Heart, 14 Aug. 2013
This is a beautiful pendant, its quality shines through and looks great , I chose the longer necklace, which is also of good quality. I had checked it out on the Hot Diamonds website, so price wise it was no more expensive. It was well packaged and came in its own hot diamond box, I would highly recommend it, I truly do love it.

Learn to Live
Learn to Live

5.0 out of 5 stars Darius Rucker- Learn to Live, 22 May 2013
This review is from: Learn to Live (MP3 Download)
This is by far the best of his solo albums, every track on it is worth listening to, and you will want to over & over again, I was a huge Hootie fan, and wondered what a solo country album would be like, but it truly is great. From the start with Forever Road you will travel the winding life of the album, and with Darius Ruckers unmistakable soulful voice, which he has added some country twang to, I do believe you'll love it.

American Heartland
American Heartland

5.0 out of 5 stars American Heartland, 22 May 2013
This review is from: American Heartland (MP3 Download)
An excellent selection of modern country songs, its easy on the ears and good to relax to, being a fan of modern country such as Little Big Town, Eric Church and Sugarland, I have some of these songs already but its a great compilation for putting on and chillin to.

Page: 1 | 2