Profile for Buffy > Reviews

Scaramouche [DVD] [1952]
Dvd ~ Stewart Granger
Offered by MagicoClassicMovies
Price: 11.99

4.0 out of 5 stars I received this DVD in good time. I had ordered it late, 9 Aug 2014
This review is from: Scaramouche [DVD] [1952] (DVD)
I received this DVD in good time. I had ordered it late, but it arrived in time for my husband's birthday. It was exactly what he wanted, but yet to watch it.

Blue Badge and Timer Holder - Black
Blue Badge and Timer Holder - Black
Price: 12.65

5.0 out of 5 stars handy badge holder, 3 Oct 2013
This was a brilliant product. It was a present. The person uses this every time they go out in the car and need to park. It is very practical with the easy to use and see dial. The blue badge remains visable while the time can be changed. Easy to display and small enough to put in the glove compartment or the side of the door.

In the Night Garden: Bedtime Little Library
In the Night Garden: Bedtime Little Library
by Andrew Davenport
Price: 3.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Piggle piggle, 3 Oct 2013
This was a gift for a little boy, who loves the night garden. He loved looking at the pictures and someone reading to him.

Reeves - Junior Paint By Numbers Horses Head
Reeves - Junior Paint By Numbers Horses Head
Price: 5.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Horsey horsey, 3 Oct 2013
This was a present to my niece, who likes a challenge. She also likes drawing, so this was just what I was looking for. It was delivered in time. I thought it was so nice, I felt that I might get one myself at a later staged

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Night night, 3 Oct 2013
My friend's little boy liked the night garden and wasn't so keen on going to bed at night, so this was the perfect gift for him. His little face lit up when he opened his present.

Ravensburger Gallop in the Snow Puzzle (500 Pieces)
Ravensburger Gallop in the Snow Puzzle (500 Pieces)
Price: 7.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Runaway horses, 3 Oct 2013
I liked this product as it has a picture of horses. It was a present for my niece, who likes horses. I would recommend this product to anyone who likes horses and doing jigsaw puzzles.

Disney - Princess Time Teacher Alarm Clock - Zeon
Disney - Princess Time Teacher Alarm Clock - Zeon
Offered by Buy-For-Less-Online
Price: 15.76

4.0 out of 5 stars Princess learning clock, 3 Oct 2013
I was very pleased with the speedy arrival of the Princess learning clock. I ordered it on Friday and got it on Monday. The clock is exactly what I expected from the photo displayed. As it will be a present, it has not been opened yet, so have not seen it in working order, but I am sure it will help my little one to tell the time and learn her numbers.